Demon prince, vampire and werewolf in love with the same angel girl (1)

A ANGEL AND A DEMON TOGETHER???

(ROSE POV)

as i walked forward to the gate that leeds to the human world or earth as they call it now began to open i could here my mother crying but could here all the other angels saying how i sould have been exciled decads ago and how i soulden't have ever been loud in heaven. Of courese as soon as they said that my brother came around and slapped them on the head. HAHAHAHA sham thats what they get. Then it was time to go. So i walked threw the big golden gate to earth and as i did my silvery white wings started to turn black and my halo that i have always had started to dissapear. Then nothing. The last thing i remeber was the ground coming up and fast but as i tryed to get my wings to work they just woulden't and then nothing. Black, darkness.

(THORNS POV)

I was walking around watching the little humans go on with their pointless little lifes smileing at every little sin they do. As i walked by a dark alley way i could here something. "HELP ME!!!!" a girl yelled looking at me. Then five men turn around and looked at me. "Carry on" i said and they laughed and turn back around. I love sin, hate and destruction. The next morning i had to go to a human school. As i walked in all the human girls started to stear at me and the guys gleared. Nothing changed. "Maybe i sould ask him out" a girl thought as i walked past her. "He is soooo HOT!!!" another girl thought as past her too. I ruled this school.

(ROSE POV)

After i woke up i looked at were i was. I was in a house of some sort and was wearing a blue mini shorts and a black tank-top that was just above my belly-botton. As i sat up looking at were i was and what i was wearing i saw a note on the bed-side table next to me it read:

DEAR ROSE:

SORRY I WAS NOT ABEL TO STAY WITH YOU TILL YOU WOKE UP. I HAD TO RETURN HOME. BUT I HAVE ENROLLED YOU IN A HUMAN SCHOOL AND THE HOUSE IS YOUR'S. I HAVE ALSO FIXED THE LITTLE PROBLEM WITH YOUR WING. YOU WILL HAVE ALL YOUR POWERS AND WILL BE ABLE TO FLY BUT YOU MUST NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU ARE AND YOU MUST STAY ON EARTH TILL YOU FINISH YOUR MISSION. PS YOUR HUMAN SCHOOL IS AROUND THE CORNER AND WHEN THE ALARM ON YOU CLOCK GOES OF YOU NEED TO START WALKING.

FROM: JACOB(HER OLDER BROTHER)

as she got out of bed she walked around reading the note and then the alarm on her clock went of. So she grabed the bag near the frount door and started walking to here new life and new school.

(THORN POV)

The bell went so i went of to my first class. It was in the middel of the year and nothing interesting ever happen at this school. I took my usuall set at the back were i could see everyone in class and started drawing in my note book. Just then a knock at the door came and everyone gasp at the sight. So i looked up to. "She is so hot for a human" i keeped on saying my head over and over again. She had long black hair that went up to her waist, a heart shaped face, and a pale white skin that looked like snow. She wore blue mini shorts that would lead the imagenation guessing and a black tank-top that showed of her shape. All the guy in class were thinking "SHE'S HOT" and for some reson that made me want to rip their heads of." ALRIGHT MISS.ROSE THERE IS A FREE SET NEXT TO MR.THORN"."MR THORN WOULD YOU PLEASE STAND UP" then i snapped out of my dase and stod up. She walked up and sat next to me. Right then i noticed somthing about her secent it was much sweeter thena normal humans scent but i liked it ALOT.

(ROSE POV)

As soon as i walked in the classroom all eyes were on me and i mean all eyes. I walked up to the teacher and he told me to sit next to a MR.THORN who was stearing at me in the back of the class room. So i walked up to the empty desk next to him and as soon as i did i smelled his scent. It was not how a human sould smell it was to bitter. I knew it all to well. A DEMON!!! Here on earth what is he doing here???Then everone turned back to the teacher. Exsept the dmon next to me and two other boys who were sitting in the front. As soon as i looked at then they smiled and turned away with a little bit of a blush. Then he started talking to me."HEY" He said "HI" i said back and as soon as i looked him in the eyes he gasp and just froze so i decided to turn back to the board and listen to what the teacher waas saying.

(THORN POV)

I coulden't stop staring at her what was she i didn't know. All i know is that she wasn't human but the scent was AMAZING!!!!. Then i saw Damien and luke looking at her and they were thinking"SHE IS SO HOT" And also "SHES MINE" I glared at them but they didn't notice they were still stearing at rose. Then she smiled back at them and they turned around blushing. "HA WHAT KIND OF WEREWOLF AND VAMPIRE ARE THEY BLUSHING WHEN A GIRL SMILES AT THEM" i thought. Then i decided that i would start talking to see what this girl is. "HAY" i said looking at her. "HI" She said and as she turn to look at me her eyes were the most mezmoriseing thing i have ever seen. They were a blue-sh vilote coulor that i have never seen before. I could talk or look away so i sat there like a idot just stearing at her. Then she just looked away and ven though she wasn't looking at me i still couldn't look away from her for fear that she might be gone and i was day-dreaming like i always do in class.

SORRY PPLZ DAT ALL I GOT SO FAR ND THIS B MY 1ST STORY SOOOOO PLEZ DNT B 2 MEAN NED COMMENT NICLY PLEZ WELL WRITE MRE L8TER......