Part thirteen

Reopening my eyes getting off the bed I should really get ready for this ceremony I felt tired I just wanted to rest.

Maids rushing into the room smiling "queen Ellie are you ready for the big night" whispered a lady I nodded "of course I am " I chipped the ladies helped me into the dress smiles spread across their faces.

"How rude of us I am Lilly this is Lucy and bell" she pointed to Lucy she hard dark brown hair blue eyes she was medium height she waved towards me"lovely to meet you I spoke to Lucy" she smiled brightly "you as well my queen" she bowed her head. Looking towards bell blonde curly hair brown eyes Same height as Lucy she smiled and waved "hello " she giggled " hi" we all laughed together.

"I'm so nervous " I say on the bed looking at them. "Come on you'll be great trust me it will fly by I've never seen Colin so inlove before" butterflies started to fly inside of my stomach.

"It's time your majesty" they all spoke at once lifting myself off the bed following them down the stairs everyone smiling and clapping as I walked down the stairs.

I don't know if this is a good idea growled my wolf.

I'm hungry whined something in my head.

Looking at everyone seeing red I felt my canines extend everything started to blur I was hungry for blood.

I looked at Colin standing in front of me I was watching his mouth move my eyes flicked to his neck as I watched his vein pump with blood.

I wanted to drink from him but would I be able to control myself I needed him. I needed him to hold me to tell me everything will be alright. A whimper escaped my mouth as I returned out of my day dream looking at Colin.

He walked towards me and pulled me close. "Drink" he whispered and he bent his neck I felt something take over as I kissed his neck. I felt my teeth sink into his neck as the blood pooled into my mouth. A moan escaping my mouth I felt Colin pull me into him more.

Closing my eyes as the liquid slid down my throat my body started to glow of the power and the love Colin was giving to me. I feel stronger I my hearing become better pulling away from Colin's neck softly licking his neck.

He moaned in pleasure I looked at him and smiled. Looking at the mark I left upon his neck as it sidle he smiled to me. " I am forever yours " he whispered to me. "I am forever yours too" he grabbed my hand leading me to a set of doors.

The doors opened there where many vampires standing there cheering and smiling at as. I clung to Colin as we both walked down to the chairs.

The priest stood in front of us. Looking at Colin and smiling.

I hope your ready for this my dear. He questioned me through mind link

I am ready my love. He smiled towards me.

Before I knew it I was been crowned as Queen me a Queen like would you believe it like you would dream about those kind of things in story's like your parents told you when you where younger.

"I now pronounce you King and Queen of the Vampire Kingdom" everyone roared and cheered looking at with a massive smile on his face. I then knew I made the best choice in life. Sticking with this man through thick and thin he was everything I had left my night in shining armour the man I wanted to rule next to he's everything I could ever wish for.

"I love you Ellie" spoke Colin as he laid a kiss on my forehead. " I love you too" he both walked down to our people as we both started to talk to everyone.

" I'm so happy for you" squealed Lilly she pulled me into a death hug" thank you Lilly have you see Mr and Mrs silver fern" she nodded "there over there getting some food" she pointed towards the tables where that sat eating there food.

Both of their eyes laid upon me they smiled from ear to ear. "Thank you for taking over for us now we can finally relax" she breathed and pulled me into a hug " we are very grateful for having you in Colin's life he wouldn't be the man he is today if it wasn't for you" she wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Thank you for accepting me into your family and your kingdom " I spoke I felt Colin's arm wrap around my waist "we must be going my dear your father will be waiting for us when we arrive."

I kind of didn't want to go home this kingdom was my home. "Okay well everything of mine is pack and I packed your stuff as well" I smiled towards him. We thanked everyone we packed the SUV full of our stuff Colin brought some guards and he's second in command Alex "road trip" I squealed the boys both laughed at me as I got into the back seat. Cuddling up the my pillow as I watched Alex and Colin talk about everything.

Looking out the window watching the snow fly by the car my eyes started to get heavy as my dreams engulfed me into my sleep.