Sangria

He felt her skin below his palm, running his fingers along the damp flesh of her cheeks, ruddy from what, he didn't know; and her laugh was carefree, reaching his ears in a languid wave of sound, much like the tepid rise and fall of the crowd through his earpiece as he sang in a sold-out stadium.

She fell against the sliding door, reaching to wrap her arms around his neck, turning her head to look up at him and into his eyes. Unlike his own, her pupils were somewhat dilated, though sparkling, and suddenly, with her hair in untamable curls and her mouth lined a seductress red, she never looked more enticing. "Los..." she breathed, voice heavy with a sleepiness he himself didn't possess.

He cut her off with a lengthy kiss, drawing her body closer with one hand on her ass, his teeth lightly bitting her lip as they broke apart.

His first thought was to think nothing of it, but just to be sure, he pushed her against the railing and kissed her again, searching her mouth. She moaned and leaned forward into his touch as he retracted, leaving her hanging, yearning for such contact. "Babe, no fair. Lex wants kisses from her Los"

She pouted and in that particular setting, with the sun descending and the night air blowing its own kisses along their faces and any other exposed skin, there was a certain maturity about it all - about the way she whined for him to pay her attention, about the way she was perched atop the chair now, feet hanging, and especially in the way she kissed him then, claiming his lips as her own, and never allowing him proper breath.

It was in that moment he also realized what was different, and felt so stupid to not have picked up on it before; Alexa usually tasted like fresh air and mint and something else that was so uniquely her own that it was indescribable - he couldn't tell you what it was even as he was tongue-kissing her, in this moment. It was just his Lex...but tonight, there was another flavor that overpowered her own. "Alexa PenaVega, do I taste wine on your lips?"

She averted her gaze, and instead looked out towards the ocean across the way, falsely enraptured by the crashing waves as they sluiced over the shore, the tide particularly high this evening. He touched her arm, and in reaction she cinched her sweater tighter around herself, sighing. "I hadn't...I just...I wanted to try it...it was one glass. That's it. I swear."

Carlos caressed her arm again, kissing the back of her neck. "I believe you. Please don't feel like you need to keep things from me because you fear my reaction. Never. Okay? But in saying that, you're pregnant Alexa. What were you thinking!?"

She turned around in his embrace, without properly responding, and kissed him, long and slow. She opened her lips and closed them as he moved his - to the two of them, finding an intimate rhythm was as easy as and as automatic as breathing, which, ironically, they weren't doing a lot of. They separated when the need for air became dire and he pressed his forehead against hers, using a gentle hand to push a spirally curl behind her ear.

"Where did the pineapple juice come from?" he asked, leaning down to kiss her bared clavicle as she let out a sexually stimulated exhalation. She moved her head to allow him better access as she answered. "Mark made sangrias for us all. I couldn't not take one. He'd made one special with more juice, less wine, apparently."

"Was it good?" he questioned, sucking softly on her pulse point. "Mhm..not as good as you my love..." Carlos smirked as she trailed off with an abruption that was quick to fade out and give way to fragmented breaths and tiny mewls of demand. "Watch your mouth baby girl, there's other people around."

His left hand ventured down her back and affectionately squeezed her ass, eliciting a gasp of surprise. "And you watch your hands baby doll, or I'll have no choice but to kick you to the couch."