Chapter 9

Dedicated to KFRkit_katKFR because she reviews and votes for every chapter. Thank you!

------------------------------------------------

The days flew by in a blur of songs, dance moves, makeup, and memories. Top 16 turned into Top 12, and eventually Top 8. We made it into the Top 12 with Stompa, and into Top 8 with Demons.

Stompa was absoloutly amazing, the best song we could have done. Gavin had a high note, that when he hit it, the entire audience stood up, clapping along to the beat. We got through forth, instead of last, that week.

Demons wasn't bad either, kind of fun despite the sad song. We got through fifth that week.

Now, it gets tough.

Black Ivy went home in the Top 12, along with Ashton Kelso. The only people left, that I had bothered to remember before now, were Maria and Richard.

The others were:

Miss Indepentent, a 20 year old rapper. I was pleasently surprised with how nice she is, and she's amazing with tea also. The night of the Top 12 performaces I couldn't sleep, so I stumbled down into the kitchen, where she was making tea. She offered me some, but I told her I didn't like tea. She all but forced be to take some, and I must say, it's the only tea I can drink without having to spit it out in the sink. Missy, as she told me to call her, was from New York. She's built up a tough girl image around her, but she's acually really nice, and makes AMAZING tea. Seriously, I must get her recipe.

Tori Krey, 18 years old. Bleached blonde, with amazing looks. She's an amazing dancer, and such fun to be with in choreography. Just yesterday, I was dancing around with her Parker. The day ended with us screaming the lyrics to Call Me Maybe and dancing on a wooden table with Gavin videotaping us.

Jason Corey, 26 years old. Black hair, snake tattoo on his left bicep, pushed me into the fountain Wednesday. He's just such a child, it's hilarious. He kissed Jessica on the lips when he got through to the Top 8, which sent everyone else into uncontrollable laughter. It took much longer than it should have to announce the Top 8 after that.

Demi Bailey, 38 years old, the mother figure of the house. She's the one that forces the men of the house to put shirts on for the sake of Maria and I. Tori and Missy don't seem to mind the shirtless Jason and, usually, Parker. Demi's music is somewhere between country and pop. She's kind of like Taylor Swift; her voice ranges.

Trace Hugh, 21. I don't know what to say about him, other then he rarely talks. He claims anything he needs to say is expressed through his music. That doesn't explain why I walk past his room at midnight and he's talking to himself.

There you have the Top 8.

Stiff competition for our band.

*~*

"Greetings citizen of Earth."

"Greetings citizen of whatever planet you're from," I winked at Parker before grabbing the edge of my bed and swinging up onto it. My phone was still resting on my pillow, charging while I was in shower.

I had finally gotten the hang of that shower. The plug turns the shower on, the big handle controls the jets on the side, and it also controls the temperature of the water. I felt like a winner.

"That was mean," Tyler groaned from his bed. He cracked open one eye and smiled at me. "But clever. I'll give you that."

"I'm so grateful," I winked again and grabbed my phone off the charger. Three missed texts.

Girl, The Looking Glass is at it again. Check Twitter. -Ivster.

Sorry Kitty but I ate your jellybeans. -Nick.