Chapter One: Montana State Prison

>>> The picture is of Aaralyn John!

***Story will include cursing and some sexual refrences/ actions.***

“I have a video to show you punks,” Hobbs told the team while walking onto the property of 1327.

Dominic glanced his way, "a hello would have been nice."

"I don't have time for hello's Toretto," Hobbs retorted.

"What's this about?" Han asked tossing a chip into his mouth.

"We have been working on this trafficking case for two months and we still haven't figured out who controls the whole thing. So, I have a video to show you." Hobbs answered, placing his laptop over the blueprints.

Everybody, including Dom, Brian, Mia, Tej, Roman, Han, and Letty focused their eyes on the computer screen.

With a click there and a click here, Hobbs ended up on the front page of YouTube. Not the first, but the second most viewed video was clicked on. With a headline reading, ESPN: SOFTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP FALLOUT, Han spoke up, "Why are we wasting our time looking at a sports video?"

"Yeah man, what's this all about?" Roman added.

"Why don't you watch the video?" Hobbs asked, glaring at the two of them.

Once again, everybody turned their attention to the screen.

                      "Live on ESPN, we are in the middle of a 5-5 12th inning game, let's focus our attention on the field, shall we? 

Here we go, first pitch... Oh shit! That fastball slammed up against the batter! Wait... What the hell?! Number 4, John is charging the pitcher, I repeat John is charging the pitcher!"

Everybody watched as  number 4 charged the pitcher, softball bat still in hand. With a swing of her arm, without hesitation she cracked the pitcher on the side of the head, twisting her neck all the way around.

Throughout the room there were a bunch of, oh shit's, and damn's!

"What are you getting at Hobbs?" Brian asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"IThis softball player use to be a sex slave," Hobbs replied closing his laptop.

"Use to be?" Letty asked.

"She's in prison now so he can't use her," Hobbs informed, "Her name is Aaralyn John."

"Say what now?" Roman butted in.

Hobbs sighed and looked down, "She's being held at the Montana State Prison."

"How in the hell-" Roman started but was cut off by Dom, "How many do we need to send?"

"Probably just three. It's not a big prison."

"Tej," Dom looked over towards the man messing with Hobbs computer, "You're going; We're going to need all the security cameras down and her cell door unlocked."

Tej nodded and Dominic continued, "Roman, you're the distraction and Han, you're the driver."

Without even trying to argue with Dom, Han grabbed the prison blueprints from Hobbs and the three of them were off to Montana.

.

"How much longer?" Roman whined from the backseat.

"If you ask one more time, I will shove this gun up yo ass," Tej threatened him.

Han laughed, "Do you guys ever get along?"

"If he would shut that big mouth of his maybe I would consider," Tej smirked.