chapter 5

He released my wrists and I immediately flipped us around so I was now on top, the way I like it, I lay him on the bed and peppered kisses all the way down his body right to his crotch. I then pulled his pyjama bottoms down to reveal a hard wet cock.

I placed my finger on the slit and watched the pre cum string between my finger and his tip.
I repeated this, he moaned each time. I slowly with two fingers grip his fore skin and peel it back before letting it spring back in place.
I finally decide to stop teasing and I took him deep in my mouth, a whole 7 inch cock filled my mouth as I bobbed my head and made slurping noises. He bucked up and began fucking my mouth. I retracted with a smirk. I didn't want him to cum before sex. That's the best part. I kiss him until he calms down a bit before grabbing my plain lube from the dressing table. I oil up his cock before placing his pulsating cock at my entrance. I push him in and let it settle before I bounce around on his dick. (They are doing the backwards cow girl btw) I then pivot around and look at him as he bit down on a pillow trying not to yell and moan. It should really be me moaning and screaming but im used to it now, After all we do it almost every night. He finally gave in and let out a throaty moan. I loved it. He was hitting my prostate on every bounce. When suddenly he grabbed my member and pumped hard and fast, two sensation at once I can't take it. I know he can't either as he begins bucking up to meet my movements. I lean back and place my hands on his knees and lean my head right back. That knot In my stomach was about to explode everywhere. As I threw my head back so did he with one final push and he froze as he filled me with his hot sweet cum then I was gone I came all over phils body, his face , myself and the head board, it was a big load. I collapse beside him and say 'good morning sun shine' he smirked and said 'what's for breakfast?'....
A/N: I hope you like my fan fiction's ha ha this was weird and tmi sorry!!! :) ♥♡♥♡