Chapter 12.

Hayley’s POV

A week later me and Josh were all moved into our new home, it was like a dream come true, it had everything i ever wanted in a home. I was sitting on the lounge watching re- runs of Full House, near the fire, it was snowing outside so it was cold but the fire made the place look comfy, soon Josh came into the lounge room with two cups of hot chocolate and a blanket and handing me one of the cups, we sat in silence enjoying each other near until Josh turned towards me and kissed me, i kissed back and pulled away and buried my head into him and snuggles up continuing watcing tv, until i fell asleep.

Josh’s POV

Hayley fell alseep and i didn’t want to wake her up so i decided to carry her up stairs to bed and laided her down and i climbed in as well and pulled the blankets up and i was soon asleep.

Hayley’s POV

*Few Months Later*

I was now 8 month pregnant... i felt like a whale and my back was hurting so much that i was sitting around on the lounge for the last few days, to be honest i was over being pregnant with my crazy moods, my werid cravings for food i normally dont even like, sleeping for most of the day and of course my back hurting and the baby kicking. My thoughts of hating being pregnant were soon disturbed by someone knocking on the door. “Josh can you get the fucking door” i yelled ay Josh “can’t you get it Hayley your just fucking sitting in the lounge room im sure you can walk a few steps to the door” Josh yelled back angry “I cant fucking get up Josh and my fucking back is killing” i yelled back,  soon Josh just gave in and go the door, Zac and Taylor where here.

Josh’s POV

I was getting sick and tired of Hayley’s crazy mood swings one second she would be all clam and nice and then she would just snap instantly yelling at me to do things or started silly pointless arguments. Someone knocked on the door and yet again Hayley was screaming at me to get it and i just gave in otherwise the argument would of gone on for hours, i walked to the door to see Zac and Taylor standing there. “hey guys come in dont mind Hayley she just having another one of her crazy mood swings” i said to them quietly “thats ok i think we all copped a bit of it the other day while having a jam at my house” Zac said. We all walked into the lounge room where Hayley was sitting watching tv as she has been all the day “hey Hayles how are you?” Taylor and Zac said as they walked in “sore, tired, i feel like a beached whale and this kid wont stop kicking” Hayley said. The boys all sat down with Hayley and started talking about the normal things “so when do you think we should start touring again since we had to cancel since im pregnant?” Hayley asked “i guess when ever your ready once you’ve had the baby” Taylor said “Hayles do you really wanna raise a child on tour bus? Cause i dont think its a good idea” i said “i dont know but i really wanna tour soon though” hayley said.