Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"AMEN! HALLELUJAH! PRIASE THE LORD." Was all you heard as the church finished up. I smiled and clapped my hands.

I walked out of the church as the adults gossiped. Gossiping in church? Now that just aint right. But what I do aint exactly 'right' either.

I smiled at some of them before walking out. I made sure no one could see me before pulling out a joint and lighting it up. I put it to my mouth and took a looooooooooong drag.

I flicked it abit before putting it back to my mouth. I was humming and tapping my foot against the ground when I heard footsteps. I quickly threw it on the floor and stamped it out before throwing mints into my mouth.

I turnt around to see the Bishop or Pastor of the church whatever you want to call him standing in front of me. My eyes widened

"Oh hello Uncle I didn't see you there." I said out of respect as i put my hand out. He shook it.

"Hmm yes DJ how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you Uncle, and you?"

"I'm good, thanks be to God." I nodded and coughed slightly.

"Do you need help with anything?" I asked without sounding rude

"Oh yes! If you could help me take this to my car, and if your free next week wednesday could you teach Joshua a new song on the keyboard" I slyly kissed my teeth and nodded. I done what was needed and walked back into the church. I found Tracy and we left.

We were on the bus just talking when I clocked a couple of MDC Ones get on. i took my tie off and gave it to Tracy before moving 3 rows down and putting my hood up.

I pinged her saying : Act like you don't know me.

I turnt around slightly and she nodded.

Just then they ran up the stairs. I clicked my knuckles before grinning. there was about 3 of them. I could take them if anything happened.

I kept quiet listening in on their conversation

"Y.Tempz your gonna run up on them W.U Ones and shoot that prick Stacks in his bloodclot headpiece."

So thats why they were in ends.

I stood up and pulled down my hood.

"Is it? So your Murks? So you must be his little bumsuck Y.Temps inih? Doing all his dirty work."

I said while smirking.

They all looked shocked.

"So what now you lots cant talk nah?" I said once more before leaning over and facing them

They all went silent before one swung for my face. I saw red and started kicking him up making sure i left a footmark on every limb. I felt people pulling me off but i werent having it. I carried on until my foot hurt. But that didnt stop me i punched him up abit before pulling out my shank from my socks. Everyone gasped.

"DJ STOP!" I heard Tracy scream. I turnt around before felling a sharp pain through my back.

I had been stabbed with my own shank. I pulled it out slowly as they ran off the bus. 3 on 1. And I still murked them. I winced in pain as Tracy rain up to me with her jumper. She wrapped it around my back and I just laughed at her.

"Whats wrong with you? Why are you laughing you Pshyco!" I laughed even more.

"Your acting like I'm dying I'm fine."

I pushed her away from me and made my way down the stairs. I slipped the shank back into my socks before clicking the emergency stop button and jumping off. I felt fine. Tracy jumped off at the next stop looking scared.

She ran up to me and slapped me hard.

"What was that for?" I asked looking shocked.

"Your a prick." She walked off down the road. I shook my head and followed her.

I guess what they say is true carry a weapon...and it might just be used on you.