Chapter 3 : togather

* the next morning *

[ Bre ' s POV ]

What am I doing? Why am I still here? Ion no what it is about him but I just can't not like him. I ended up spending the night at Rays house But I woke up to his phone flashing in my eyes and it was a text, I thought it would be Tori but it wasn't. She had been blowing his phone up all last night. Ray and me cuddled the whole night. I think that I finanly got my point across to him, that he can't just be in love with two girls. I think he got that. He said he was going to break it off with Tori for good, and I better not see her when this happens cause if i do I'm beating her ass. PERIOD. She can try me if she want. . * A few hours later * Me and Ray where getting ready to leave the house to go to the beach , but then we heard the door bell ring he went to open the door. There was Tori at the door , going of yelling talking about "you've been ignoring my texts for this?" And "she's all up in your house? What the fuck Ray?". She was yelling and going off. All I could do was sit and laugh. Ray would not even let her in the house. Then she pushed him out the way and tried to hit me. Ray grabbed her and then he went off. "Tori . You need to chill the fuck out!!! What do you not get we are not togather . I haven't talked to you since yall two fought . im done . I'm done with this. I'm done with you. " ray yelled . " so. What are you trying to say your with her now?. "I'm not even gon belive that?". She said. "Well believe this" he said *slams door* . I was actually pretty shocked I didn't think he was actually going to say anything

to her. . He sat down on the couch all mad I just layed my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead, and I grabbed his hand. [ Ray ' s POV ] Did I do the right thing? Yes . Tori was being a bitch. But I dated her.. Still I kinda feel bad I let her off like that but it was going to happy sooner or later . I just don't want her to hate me for it. Bre on the other head im happy im going to able to prove to her that the rumors about me aren't true . . "Babe?" . I said . But I was interrupted by her phone . "Hello ? . Yeah mom" she said . She was talking on the phone for a long time and I was getting I'm patient . * end of rays POV* As i hang up the phone, ray pushed me back and spreads my legs. "Wait...noo....ray we cant do this out here" I said while crawling to the other side. *pouts* it's fine , my moms not coming for a while. He try's to pull out his raytle snake but I stopped him. "Ray-" he stopped me and pulled on my shorts, he kissed my neck, and got on top of me this Time I just let him slide in. He stroked back in forth in between every storke hed make this really cute face . he would go faster and faster and tease me and go slow. his braids would tickle my faces each time he would stroke. i moaned and that turned him on he would go faster and harder Babe, he moaned we were at it for a while. I couldn't believe that this was happening, not like in a bad way but that we were doing it. Everything about our relationship has been happening so fast. I'm just glad that Tori is out of picture finally. After me and ray stopped I went home and called up my girl angel... After the party she ended up spending the night with Trey and I had to find out what happened. * Angels Recap * After the party I ended up spending the night with Trey, he won me over...after the night at his house we just really started liking each other a lot or I really started to like him a lot. He was just the sweetest, we talked on the phone and texted Every night. When I spent the night we really got to know each other. I called my girl Bre and told her about our conversations and everything that had happened and she told be about her and ray i was surprised that we both found somebody we really liked and got to know them. I just really hope both of our relationships will last . * 3 mos later * School is back in session , Trey and I have been dating for 3 mos now . Everything in our relationship is bomb. The talks , the kisses and the sex😏 I mean I'm a good girl but I have a freaky side to me too. I just have this confidence with our relationship that I haven't felt in a long time. I like have actually really fallen for him. This summer was the summer! All the petty drama was left behind . The summer parties , the nights at the carnivals , the dinners and the late nights. I'm going to miss it but im glad everything the summer was bomb, and that me and Trey are still togather and strong. This Friday Bre, Ray and I are supposed to see hangover 3 . Bre and I haven't hung out In a while and it will be good for us all four to hangout. * Bre's update * It's been 3 months now and me and Rays relationship is just getting stronger and stronger. Tori still keeps trying to win him back but as I know he hasn't been listening to her nonsense. I actually really do love ray. Only thing that has really majorly happened is that I got a pregnancy scare at the end of the summer but it was just a false alarm ever since then we have been more cautious. This summer has brought me and him so close and I've also gotten really close with my girls Shay, Dymond and Angel. We've surprisingly all got our selves a little boo thang lol. Shay and Dymond broke it off with Tori now she tries to blame me for them not wanting to be friends with her. She tells everybody who will listen that and how I made ray cheat on her and all this other nonsense. Enough about her. Im just happy that ray and I are still to gather and moving forward everyday. Now that school has started we both are really busy. Him with his football and me with volley ball we still make time for each other. This weekend ray, trey, angel and I are all going to the movies. I'm excited because haven't seen Angel in a a while.