Chapter 1: After the Cornation

So after the coronation Ben and i went to his Castle. It was very nice with royal blues, golds, and silver. He and I weren't really a couple yet but that moment was the best. He asked me out. Yes I am so happy right now and I am not known for getting happy. But anyways after he asked me out, his mother and father came in while we were getting undress to have some fun (sex). "Bengiamon why are you too getting undress" tells his very unhappy turning into the beast father. Ben responds trying to protect Mal "it was my idea dad don't get mad at my girlfriend!" He said in a calmly voice. "YOUR WHAT?" he yellowed again. "Yes my girlfriend. I am in love father! You know what I am going throw. I love her and she loves me!" he said kinda yelling at his father. He was surprised. So Mal had jumped in and said "Look i love your son Ben and if you don't want me to have love then thats fine. Goodbye Ben. I will miss you." She said with tears filling her eyes. "Wait don't go Mal. I am sorry I didn't know how much you loved him!" King Beast said with a feeling of gilt in his heart. "Go about your way and you better have on a condom on Ben!" He said protect his son from having a kid a 16.