•8• Visionary

Following Allison and Scott into the hospice Tyler fidgeted nervously. He didn't know how he would react to seeing Gerard after what he learned. He still had yet to find an anchor. He only ever half shift and never needed one to come back since the first full moon.

"Tyler you can wait out here I'll tell him you didn't want to see him if you don't want to go in there." Allison says. "No I want to know about that day. Even if he somehow can trigger the memory. Deaton said it was probably to traumatic for me that I suppressed it. I need to know. We'll have to see if he's lying first though." Tyler says.

"You haven't found an anchor yet what if you get angry?" Scott asks. "Knock me out." Tyler suggests. Scott shook his head at the boy and glanced at Allison. "We don't tell him Tyler has shifted pretend he is human." Scott says. Allison nodded and opened the door to Gerard's rooms stepping inside.

"Did you bring them?" He asked. Hearing Tyler and Scott step inside Gerard turned the chair rolling up his sleeve. "Oh, come in, Scott, Tyler, and give an old man a little something for his pain." He says. "You don't have to do this." Allison told them.

"If you want me to talk, this is how it's going to happen. How about you Tyler?" He asked. "He can't he's not like me. If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know. Everything." Scott says stepping up while he rolled up his sleeve. Gerard gave him an unimpressed look and Scott took his hand taking the pain away.

"So they found a third body?" Gerard asks. Tyler moved to lean against the window with Allison while Scott fixed his jacket sleeve. "Another doctor, right after Scott and Tyler found Deaton." Allison says.

"Right after? Almost like it was expected he'd survive." Gerard's says suggestively. "What's that supposed to mean?" Scott asks a little offended. Deaton was like a father to him.

"How do you know your dark druid isn't your wise veterinarian himself? Maybe he knew you'd find him. Maybe he planned it that way." Gerard asks. "He would never let anyone innocent die." Scott argues.

"Don't be so sure. You'd be surprised how far some people would go to get rid of someone like Deucalion." Gerard states. "Or someone like you?" Tyler asks. "I don't go easily, though, do I? You know, Scott, you've made me something of a celebrity here." Gerard says.

"I'm a medical mystery. The cancer is now virtually undetectable, but the doctors have no clue why my body keeps producing and ejecting this bizarre black fluid." Gerard says. "Black like your soul." Tyler muttered. Allison stifled a giggle with her hand making Tyler smile a little despite the situation.

"I did what you wanted me to do. Tell us how to beat him." Scott says stubbornly. "You can't. I've tried." Gerard says. "Then this is a complete waste of time. He doesn't know anything. Sorry you did this. Let's go." Allison says moving towards the door Tyler following for effect.

"Wait. I can tell you one thing. Deucalion may have lost his eyes, but he's not always blind." He says. Tyler looked over his shoulder at Gerard as he spoke the next words a growl build in his throat. "I can also tell you about the one person who knows Deucalion the most."

"Who?" Allison questions. "Tyler's father." He says. "He died the day all the packs met in beacon hills. Poor man was so heart broken he lost his baby boy, he was so consumed in revenge he couldn't fight properly." Tyler felt his eyes start to glow and Allison placed a hand on his shoulder in comfort glaring at their grandfather.

"If your just going to torment him about his family were going to leave. We'll find a way to beat him on our own." Allison says. "Get on with Deucalion. That's our priority Tyler knows that." She says. Tyler turned once he was sure he was ok glaring daggers at the hunter.