Epilogue Part 2

Epilogue Part 2

Latest news from your online edition of In the Pink!

Rose and Miles Seton are thrilled to announce the arrival of their baby daughter, Olivia Helen Natasha Seton, 8lbs 8oz, born at 1.20pm on Saturday 1st June.  Olivia left hospital with her Mum, Dad and big brother just two days after the birth, and was driven to their recently refurbished ten bedroom Surrey home, which they moved into just three months ago.

Lloyd, Olivia’s two year old brother was taken to visit his new sister in hospital, by his paternal grandmother Helen Seton and maternal Grandfather, Matthew Pendry. (Don’t they make a handsome couple!!!!!?)

Baby Olivia has been named for Rose’s mother, Olivia Pendry, who died of breast cancer five years ago, Miles’s mother (Helen) and her aunt, Nathalie (Natasha) Pendry. Nathalie was recently announced as the new face of Cristalle Cosmetics. She worked briefly for her sister’s model agency and was spotted by a representative from Cristalle at the launch of Kupetsky Luxury Spa Group, one of Serge Kupetsky’s latest European business ventures.

The arrival of Olivia marks a happy and positive turning point after a tumultuous three years for Rose and Miles. The London born ex-model and her husband, who is CEO of the UK/American property empire Setons, first met at the launch of British artist David Fulgoni in Fitzrovia, London. They fast became a golden couple and a favourite of the international press but split up in notoriously spectacular style six months later when Rose was just three months pregnant. Miles very publicly denied paternity of her baby.

 Rose subsequently went into hiding, enforcing a media blackout via her solicitors. However, readers of In the Pink! will remember that it was a photo of baby Lloyd in the arms of his mother, published by us that reignited public interest in the pair as the photograph exposed Lloyd’s startling resemblance to Miles Seton.

Within days of the photograph’s release, Miles had flown into London from LA and was seen regularly visiting Rose in her penthouse flat in Knightsbridge, London. However, disaster struck the couple on a Sunday in early February when Lloyd, then just 10 months old, was snatched from his pram in Hyde Park by a woman who was eventually revealed to be Irena Kupetsky, the schizophrenic ex-wife of Russian billionaire Serge Kupetsky, an ex-boyfriend of Rose. In an afternoon of drama at Hyde Park, which also saw the first ever recorded sinking of one of its famous pedddalos on the Serpentine lake, Irena Kupetsky was knocked down and killed by a speeding cab, just outside the park. Baby Lloyd, who had been in her arms, miraculously escaped injury, and was treated for minor bumps and bruises.

A couple of months later, Miles Seton participated in an unprecedented public interview with Vanity Fair magazine in which he apologised unreservedly to Rose for the way he had treated her when she had been pregnant with Lloyd. Miles told readers that he and Rose had been the victims of a highly sophisticated smear campaign and that, stupidly, he had believed the perpetrators and not Rose, a decision he said, for which he would castigate himself for the rest of his life. Details of the smear campaign and who might have been responsible cannot be revealed for legal reasons. However, In the Pink has it on good authority that Irena Kupetsky is likely to have been involved. In the same interview, Seton paid moving tribute to Rose and revealed that he felt extremely privileged that Rose had once again agreed to become his wife.

Their wedding was one of the best kept secrets of last year, a quiet affair for family and friends who were jetted into beautiful Palau, in Micronesia for a beachside ceremony, close to the luxurious Palau Dive Academy and Resort which is owned and managed by Matthew Pendry.

Several official wedding photos were released (see In the Pink! January edition) immediately giving rise to frantic speculation as to whether Rose was pregnant again. Rose officially confirmed her pregnancy in February.

Also photographed in the wedding party was society playboy and Co-Director of Setons, Max Whitlock, seen for the first time since a prolonged stint in rehab. Observers were shocked by his gaunt, aged appearance.

In the Pink! wish the Setons every happiness as they settle down to family life with baby Olivia. And we look forward to being the first to be offered the photographs of Olivia’s christening. After all, if it hadn’t been for us, Miles and Rose may never have got back together!

So, all’s well that ends well!

A Model Mother is the first book I have ever written and I have been overwhelmed by the amount of followers it has picked up. I have learned so much from writing it, not least from the feedback and comments from all of you. Many, many, many thanks! I haven’t decided what I will be doing next, but as soon as I have decided you will all be the first to know. Meanwhile I will still be active on WP, promoting AMM and taking more time to read your work, so keep the comments coming.