Chapter Ten

Pic of Trent's dads

I stood at my locker looking for my chemistry text book.I could have sworn it was in here,out of the corner of my eyes I saw daniel coming in my direction.All different thoughts were running through my head.What if he rejects me?what if he make fun of me and tell the whole school?no he wouldn't.....would he?.I pretend not to see him and continue looking for my book,I forgot that Daniel was even coming my way.I slam my locker shut,what do you know Daniel was there,leaning against a Locker.

"Jesus".I held my heart.

"What? a bad boy like you can be frighten".he smirk,he look even sexier with that smirk.

"You see....I'm pretty much here for a reason".he said pushing his self off the locker and stepping closer to me.

"There was this note stick to my car and I found out it was from you.I didn't thought a cocky bastard like you could be interested in boys from what I've seen".
I look down,blushing and feeling a little upset.I felt a soft hand on my chin and then I was looking in Daniel's eyes.

"But someone cleared that up for me and all I see now is a shy,soft cutie".

Did he just call me cute.I was screaming in my head right now.Daniel Grason,the hottest guy in school,besides Jace..just called me cute.wait does that me he like me,is he going to beat me up now? or laugh in my face?
He took a few step towards me until he was close enough to my ears. I swallowed hard waiting for him to punch me in the face but that never came instead he whispered "But I rather if you told me yourself instead of a note".
He said and walked away.I turn around and look at his back as he went up the stairs.He wanted me to tell him myself,does that mean he likes me back,he didn't give me an answer.
I have to tell max after chemistry.Oh and screw you chemistry text book!

Max's p.o v

I was sitting beside jace in chemistry waiting for the teacher to come in.I haven't seen jack nor Trent,I wonder if they are doing okay,Trent said that he was going to talk to jack,I told him not to scare him or make him feel bad.Jace also talk to tent about not dating girls and they never talk about girl,Trent said that Jack was cute and will give it a shot.

"Babe,you're doing the impossible".Jace ruffled my hair.

I was doing matrices and I have no idea what I'm doing this is the first time I'm doing this and i wasn't here the last class and from what Jace just said...I was lost.

"That question doesn't have a solution".he said."I'll show you when we get home."

I nod and he kiss my cheeks,I look over at the other table and some boys were looking at me like I stole something from them.

"Who are they?".I ask looking at the boys.

"They..they are my ex" Jace said and scratch the back of his head.

"All of them?".I ask,there were five dudes sitting at the table.

Two nerds,a jock thats on the team,emo and a normal looking guy.Why do jace have so many ex's .

"I know they are a lot,you haven't seen the rest yet but somehow we don't last long".

So I'll be joining that group sooner or later.Great

"No I don't plan on ending this relationship anytime soon,I don't want to.you're my baby now and I want to spend my entire life with you,love you till the end of my life".

Wow,my eyes are getting blurry am I ganna cry,did you not here that little speech.I felt his hands wrap around my waist,I rest my head on his chest.

"This isn't the right place to say it but I'm going to say it anyways.I love you".he was staring in my eyes,not a hint of lie.

"I-i".he put his hands on my lips to shut me up,I couldn't say it,I don't know if I love him.

"I can wait".he brought my head back to his chest.

The door open and Trent walked in,he sat beside Jace and they started talking about what ever.Then a minute later Jack walked in,obviously they were talking before.Jack went to pass our table but I pulled him down on the seat.

"Spill".I whispered so only Jack could hear.

"He said I was cute".he squeal too loud but cover his mouth and put his head on the table.

I wanted to laugh but I held it back and turn to Jace who was laughing his ass off and Trent telling him to shut up.

"But he said he rather if I told him myself,what the heck does that mean?".

"He wanted you to say it yourself instead of finding out on a note".I said in a duh voice.

"What should I do now,he didn't give me an answer?".

"Talk to him".I shrug.

The day went by as usual,classes,lunch,making out and now Jace was bringing me home.Ms.Samuels hates the idea of Jace and I together but Jace being who he is doesn't care he just care that he has me,his words.

"I'll see you tomorrow and I'll text you tonight".Jace plant a kiss on my lips .

"Bye".I said and open the door.

Before I could go up stairs to our room,ms.Kay stop me.

"Max honey its time........you're getting adopted".she squeal and my mouth hung open.

I was glad that I was getting adopted,when I ran away and they found me I thought I was going to stay here till I turn eighteen.

"Really?".I ask still surprise.

"Yes and your new parents are in my office right now you're going to love them".

She took my hand and led me down the hall to her office.I was still smiling but when I saw through her office glass who my new parents were going to be.I felt like fainting.I felt like I was going to die.My parents,my mom and dad,they found me.

I'm dead.

They want to adopt me and take me back to that place I once called home.

I turn around and ran,just ran.

I ran as fast as I could through the door and past the security at the gate.I ran down the street.I didn't know where I was running to but my feet knew.I found myself at the front door of Jace's house.I didn't knock but the front door open.Mr.Taylor stood there shock then pulled me into his arms.

"Max what's wrong?".

A sob escape and then I was crying silently.Justin can into the room,when he saw me he yelled for jace .Mr.Taylor was rubbing my back trying to get me to calm down.

"What's going on?".I heard jace voice coming over to us.

I move from Mr.Taylors arms and into jace's who hug me as tight,me crying in his chest.

"What happened?".he ask but I knew he wasn't talking to me.

"I don't know he just...I have no idea,why don't you take him to your room and try calming him down,he's gonna have a panick attack".

Jace move with me up the stairs and to his room.I've been at jace house before but I've never been in his room and it looked cool.Not like a teenage room but like a CEO/celebrity.He sat us down on the bed and I cried some more.
When I finally stop I regret it.

"Max you need to tell me what's going on".Jace whispered rubbing circles in my back.

Its time to tell him,I hope he will still love me after this.I lied to him but not only that but what if he leaves me because I'm a freak.

"I can't".

"I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong".

"Y-you'll hate me".I sob.

"Max no matter what,what this situation is or anything else I could never hate you,I love you".

"My name isn't max".