Chapter 8

Chloe's POV

After I dropped Harry and his friends off at the Hospital, I drove back to the abandoned warehouse.

I turned into the drive way of the warehouse and.. I know that G's body would be there. But when I turned into the driveway.. His body was gone!

I got out of the car and I looked around for a sign of G. There was no sign.

Either he's alive or someone took his body.

I started to panic. I walked into the warehouse. I scanned the place for a sign of G.

" Hello, G where are you?" I called out.

I walked around the warehouse. There was no sound but the click clack of my heels. I was starting to get a little frightened. I put a hand on my gun. I kept walking further. I heard footsteps following me. I whipped out my gun and fired in the direction that I heard the footsteps coming from.

" Whoa Whoa Chloe watch it!" Will yelled out.

" Sorry just a little jumpy. By the way do you know where G went?"

" He didn't go anywhere, he's dead." Will asked obviously confused.

" Then where's his body?" I asked.

Will's eyes grew wide. " Y-You mean that his body is missing?" Will stuttered.

I nodded.

" D-Do you know if he's alive or if somebody took his body?" Will asked.

" No I don't. But it's important that we find out." I answered.

" I'm going to call Harry." Will said.

" Ok."

Zayn's POV

Harry was in a hospital bed. Dressed in a hospital gown. In a slight coma, because he lost a lot of blood and when that caught up to him he collapsed and he hit his head hard on the floor causing him to get concussion. Jessica was in a deep sleep. She needed it. She looks like she hasn't had sleep in ages.

I heard a phone ring. It sounded like Harry's. I searched for it and I found it in his front pocket of his jeans, that was folded neatly on a chair along with his shoes and his shirt that was stained with blood. I took out his phone and I saw who was calling. It was Will.

" Harry's Phone this is Zayn speaking." I said.

" Hey Zayn it's Will and I have an emergency." Will said.

I looked at Harry and then at Jessica. I stepped out of the room and I leaned against the door.

" Ok go ahead."

" Chloe came to the warehouse." Will began.

" Go on."

" And she saw that G's body was missing." Will said.

" Did someone like, take it or did G come back alive and walk away?" I asked.

" That's what we are trying to find out now. Where's Harry?" Will asked.

" He, um he's in the hospital."

" I know that he's in the hospital with Louis but-

" No I mean that he's in the hospital."

" Why what's wrong?" Will gasped.

" Well he got shot then lost a lot of blood and then he collapsed and got a concussion."