♥Back together♥ Chapter Two♥

||Kakashi P.O.V||

I started kissing her tits, she mumbled something, it was hard to understand. I watched her again, I cannot believe she’s here, she’s back and I won’t let her go again. She hugged me, squeezing me, I smiled kissing her passionately. I started to kiss her ear, and I was playing with my tongue on the inside. She screamed, I smiled, I entered inside her hard this time, making her scream in pain..

“Like it?” I whispered In hear ear..

She nodded kissing me, it’s like old years, when we’ve been together and we doesn’t lost important people from our life, we doesn’t need to fight to survive, or to stop a maniac to destroy the whole world. I looked into her eyes, she’s different now, I can see that. I think the war, everything that happened changed her..

“Kakashi..”She yelled my name..

I watched her..”Ya?”

“I’m so happy to see you again and to be again by your side. I’ve missed you?” She asked touching my lips..The water still fall upon us, I caressed her face..

“Of course you’ve missed me. I’ve thinking you every day, It was hard without you..I’m so happy to see you again.” I said hugging her. I turned off the water, I slowly wiping her body with a towel, wiping it on me at the same time. She smiled when I took her in my arms and went to bed. I pull her down softly; I took off the towel that covered her body. I kissed her neck, down to the chest. I began to gently kiss her breasts, well structured, and bit her nipples. She screamed of pleasure...

||Grace P.O.V||

I felt his hand run down my stomach, till he got down and ran his finger around the top as he moved his mouth to the other breast. I could hear his moaning as he sucked harder on me, I arched my back to bring it closer to him and lean my head back. He stuck his finger into me and I scream out. He started to move it back and farther in a nice smooth rhythm. He removed them and placed one into his mouth and sucked on it.. “So sweet..”Then he places the other two next to my mouth.. “Taste it, to see how sweet you’re…” I open my mouth and I tasted a very sweet milky taste on his fingers..While I was sucking on his fingers he moved off his towel and I felt his tongue lick me down there. He throws my legs over his shoulder, looking down at my drenched pussy. He went back to licking me, I could feel him sticking his tongue in and out and around. After a moment of that he stuck another finger in along with his tongue and was sucking, licking, moving about so fast.

He stood up, I started to set up but he pushed me back down on the bed..”We’re not done, just lay there..” I felt him enter into me, the pain was so intense, I scream so load.. He push farther into me, it was feeling so good, I noticed that he’s happy, he real seems to be happy.

As I lay there catching my breath I heard.. “ I love you…” I looked up at Kakashi who was smirking at me..

~♥~♥~♥~

When I woke up the next day Kakashi was not were to be seen. I stood up searching for him, but nothing. I smell something, I went to the chicken..”There you are..” I said smiling, saw him sitting at the table..”Take a seat at the table, the dinner it’s ready, I bought noodles and I prepare some tea.” Would you like to join me?”He asked me.

“I was thinking you gone..” I said take a seat.

“Where?” He asked smiling.

“I’ve not idea..”

“How did you sleep? And how was your night?” He asked while drinking tea.

“I slept well, and my night? Was very nice, I liked..”

 He still smiling, I was ready to tell him something, but I heard a knock on the door, I got up and went to the door. I open it and see an ANBU ninja.. “What is it?” I asked, waiting for his replay..but he was looked at my body.. Kakashi appeared next to me..

“Better go and put something on..”

I went to take a shower, after I take the shower I saw Kakashi dressed and ready to go..”Where are you going?” I asked.

“Tsunade called me, another murder…We’ll see tonight..okay?” He said kissing me and he gone..