Chapter 7

Well how the hell did this happen? How the hell am I pregnanat? I've never cheated on Dimitri! Ever! I love him to death, I'd never hurt him. Sure I've hurt other guys I've dated but I've never actually loved them like I love Dimitri. I wouldn't do this to him. Oh my God, what if he thinks I did cheat on him. What if he hates me and leaves me forever? Thats one thing I can not handle. I love him so much. He is the one and only person I want to spend the rest of my life.

                                                              -----------------------------------------

"Oh my God. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." I kept sobbing into Dimitri's cheast. We were still in the doctor's office.

"Oh Roza. Its going to be ok." Dimitri murmmerred into my hair and kissed the top of my head. "Thanks Dr. Badica," Dimitri said grimly and carried me out into the waiting room. "Roza your mom and Abe, and Christian are here. Everyone was worried." Dimitri wispered in my ear. I just nodded, still cyring silent tears.

"Rose!" I heard my mom exclaim. "Is she ok?" She asked standing in front of me.

"Mommy." I wispered. I had never called Janine Hathaway 'Mommy' I really was upset.

"Oh honey, what's wrong?" My mother asked, panicked. I just cried even harder.

"Dimitri, whats going on? Whats wrong with my daughter?" Abe demanded.

"Ah, well, you see apparently Rose is, well, she's pregnant." Dimitri said hesitantly. There was a collective gasp from my friends and family.

"Oh shit! Rose you're knocked up! How'd that happen?" Christian pratically yelled. Lissa punched him.

"Shut up," Lissa said. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Dimitri, I didn't cheat on you. I swear. I love you. Only you." I wisperd.

"Oh Roza, I never thought you cheated on me, I love you and only you to." He replied.

"Then how the hell are you pregnant?" Abe roared.

"I don't know," I wispered, still in shock.

"Rose, how can you not know?" He yelled a me.

"I don't know ok! I just don't know!" I screamed at him. "Let me down Dimitri."

"Rose I don't know if thats-"

"Let me down. Now." I demanded. He did. I stormed over to Abe.

"Listen up old man. I don't know how the hell I got pregnant. I don't even like kids! I want this thing out of me, but I sure as hell know that I'm not going to have an abortion and take an innocent persons life. And I don't give a shit about what you or anyone has to say about it! Do you understand? So just leave me the hell alone about it!" I screamed in his face then ran out the door.

I heard feet pounding on the pavement. Someone had followed me, I don't know who and I don't care all I know is thatI had to getas far away from this place as possible. I knew I couldn't leave Court. But at the time its all I want to do, I went to the room of the only person could think of. Mia. I don't know why her, but for some reason I feel like she might understand. When I reached her room I beat the daylights out of her door.

She swung the door open I can imagine what she saw, me with a tear streaked face and most likely sweating. "Rose, what's wrong?"

"Can I come in please?"

"Yeah." She said ushering me inside. I sat on the couch an started bawling my eyes out.

"Rose whats going on?" She said sitting beside me putting an arm around me. Just then there was a knock at the door.