Imagine ; Roc Royal

Imagine ;

- Scared -

"Roc , I'm scared .." You mumbled . It was storming outside and you were afraid of storms . This wasn't a normal storm this was a huge one .. The lights went out and all you and roc could do was sit there on the floor . "I'm gonna go and light a few candles" He said as he got up . You whimpered when a flash of lightning shot across the sky and got up and grabbed his shirt , wrapping your arms around his waist. He sighed and pecked your cheek , "Y/n ... Everything's gonna be okay princess,. Just stay down here , it's dark and I don't want you getting hurt ." You frowned but mumbled a small "Okay" and reluctantly let go of him and sat back down on the floor , hiding your face in your lap and wrapping your arms around your legs . A few minutes later , roc came back in the room with three candles lit . He set them down near you both and then sat beside you . He picked you up and put you on his lap , wrapping his arms around your waist . You put your head in his chest and wrapped your arms around his neck , enjoying the warmth radiating off him . "Roc ?" You mumbled , "Hmm ?" "When do you think the storms going to end .. ?" You asked as you lifted your head. "I don't know , but I hope it's soon .." He could feel your body shaking and how cold you were as you put your head back in his chest . He lifted your chin , looking into your eyes as he pecked your lips . "Don't be afraid y/n I'm here okay ? It's gonna be alright princess , I'm here like I always will be .." Your heart thumped in your chest and you smiled as he said those words . You leaned in and kissed him. As you wrapped your legs around his waist he pulled you closer , deepening the kiss . His lips felt oh so good on yours , as you opened your mouth slightly and he slipped his tongue in . He left your lips and kissed your neck , his plump full lips leaving tingles on your skin . As you panted breathlessly , you whispered "You know , you'll always be my knight in shining armor .." He smiled and kissed your forehead , "And you'll always be my princess , that i'll protect no matter what .."

Copyrighted ©

DO . NOT . COPY .

Signed by ; Nana