Green Hair and Harassing Leprechauns

Raven P.O.V:

We managed to sneak out of the hotel without meeting Harry, a stroke of luck I guess.

We went to see the change of guards at Buckingham Palace, afterwards we visited National Gallery and from there we took a bus to the Brown Hotel to drink high tea. While we drank tea my phone buzzed. I got a text message from Harry.-"Tell your darling friend she's dead once I get my hands on her."

"Bring it." Mackenzie spat dismissively."Text him a kiss from me."-  "Xoxo from Mackenzie."

We decided to find a kosher taco place for lunch. Kenzie insisted that we send Harry a picture of our yummy lunch. My phone buzzed again- "Brats! bring some back for me-Hazza."

"Sure we will." "Thanks a million." He texted back.  When we reached the hotel Kenzie headed back to the room for a shower, and I after giving Harry his taco, decided to take a walk around the hotel.

On the way I met Niall who was snacking on chips. "Give me some please." I requested. "Sure only because you asked nicely." He replied. I told him about my family and my brothers, and some details on my likes and dislikes. Niall told me funny stories about his brother and about the boys. He also told me about his entire experience in the X Factor. He was open and honest with me.  He even gave me the last chip which is crazy for a food lover like him. He gave me a piggy back for five minutes straight before putting me down. He also let me play with his silky hair.

He seemed to be about to ask me something when we heard high pitched screams only Kenzie could produce. Niall and I looked at each other. I think Harry just got his revenge.

Mackenzie's P.O.V:

I had a nice hot shower that lasted for about thirty minutes before the water ran cold. I grabbed my robe from the hook and wore it. I wiped the mirror clean from steam. What I saw was like something from a horror movie; my blonde hair which was my pride and joy was a completely different colour. Something between spinach green to forest green. I stared at my reflection in astonishment.

But the moment passed and I started screaming. I secured my robe around me and marched to the boy's suite. I ignored the funny look I got from the maid next to their room and barged in.

"Harold Edward Styles!" I yelled with my hands on my hips. The five boys looked at me with their jaws dropped. "Harry you git, you switched her shampoo with something ghastly didn't you?"

Liam scolded, smacking him on the head. "She deserved it." He shrugged."I actually think it cool." Zayn commented. "Shut up Zayn." Both Louis and Liam said. "Hello I'm right here!" I called out.

"Yeah we know, dressed only in a shower robe with green hair." Louis teased. I ignored him and looked at Harry. I could feel tears of rage spring in my eyes. "You are ruthless and mean!"

"What were you thinking when you painted my hair green, MY perfect precious hair is ruined because of you, what if it'll never come off and I'll have to dye it?" I ranted like a kid stumping my foot.

"It will come off."  He started, trying to comfort me. "When?" I asked hopefully.

"In about a week..." He finished. My heart sank. I tried to take a deep breath to stop myself from crying. Harry hugged me and I screamed into his chest. "A week you tell me! What am I going to do?" "I didn't really think about that." Harry said awkwardly. "You can let me quench my home sickness to Ireland." Niall said out of nowhere, touching my hair. "Okay I think I'll go now." I said letting go of Harry and heading for the door. I am so not letting him touch my hair I thought.

"Wait Mackenzie!" Harry stopped me catching my hand. "Friends?" He asked sincerely "I really am sorry." He added. I thought about it for a second. "Yeah, but I will prank you one last time." I said with a wink. He looked disappointed. "What, you seriously thought I'd let you get away with something like dying my hair green?" He gulped. "Don't worry I'll be gentle." I assured him before opening the door to leave. 'What's gentle in her terms?" I heard Zayn say. I smiled before closing the door behind me.

__________________________________________________________________

I took off the bit about Raven because it's supposed to be on the next chapter.

Anyways... I hoped you liked it and from now on I think I'll post new chapters on Sunday's and Wedensday's. And I might make an exception from time :)