Introduction

•Fuck Boys With Lunch Meat•

"Come and get me bitches!" I yelled at these good-for-nothing jerks, and ran. Breathing in as my right foot touched the ground and out as my left foot touched the ground. Do they seriously think they're gonna play a game with me by dragging me behind the school and push me around? Fucking twats. I'm glad I took the curly haired one and slapped a red hand print on his right cheek.

After chasing me for at least 5 minutes, all four boys cornered me into a back ally way.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself.

"Look what we got here boys," Some dude with wild colored hair said. Wait a damn minute. Accent?

"Fresh Meat." One guy with a lip ring said. This one has an accent too? Seriously is this a world where everyone but me have an awesome accent?

"'Fresh Meat?' That's a pretty stupid way to call me the 'New Kid.' Gee, you seem dim, that explains the blonde hair." I retorted back, smirking at my insult.

"What do you wanna do with her... She looks like she can come into many... uses..." An Asian looking guy stepped in, completely ignored everything I've said. Could've sworn Asians were smart.

"Okay, seriously. What the fuck is with all these accents. The fuck is this? Fucking England?," I said clearly aggravated and confused. "I thought this was America! ALSO, I am not a fucking sex object, so no I CANNOT come into... 'many uses.'" I exclaimed, throwing air quotes.

"Just shut the fuck up, you stupid twit!," Curly yelled at me stepping closer than any of the boys. "And F.Y.I we're from Australia, where do you live? Under a rock?" He said, fucking smartass.

"Okay 1. I live in a house. Yes a house. H-O-U-S-E. A building. Yes. Am I suppose to know who the fuck you guys are? And 2. Make me fuckboys." I said slowing down so they understood every word coming from my mouth. Airheads.

"That's it!" Lip ring yelled and ran towards me. He tried to grab me but I was too fast. There were crates behind me and I climbed them; leading me up the ally wall. I swiftly pushed down a few crates so the boys wouldn't be able to climb over.

I laughed as I jumped off the other side of the wall. I could hear them yell in aggravation. Fucking fools. God how proud I was on that day. I never let myself lose my self-esteem; confidence or my fabulous ego, until the boys got to me. I didn't think they'd continue trying. Yet... They did... Every damn day.

My name is Arizona Crawford and this is my story.