Chapter 2

Klara's POV -

I woke up with a yawn. I blinked a few times, adjusting to the brightness of the light entering my window. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen, stumbling along the way.

"Good morning sweetie. Had a good sleep?" My mom asked me, as she placed waffles with syrup on the kitchen table.

"Yeah." I said, in-between yawns.

"Hey Little sis!" My brother called, ruffling my hair.

"Hey!" i said, laughing while snatching his hand away from my hair.

"Remember, the hair is not to be touched." I said, slapping him on the back.

Calvin held up his hands, surrendering. "Okay ...okay."

I heard him murmur something about keeping a mental note on not to touch my hair. I chuckled quietly.

"So how are you coping with the Brandon thing?" my brother and mother said at the same time.

They both looked at each other and burst out laughing, I on the other hand was angry and sad at the same time.

Angry that my mother and brother had to remind me about Brandon when I've almost forgotton him for half an hour. Sad that realizing that Brandon will be arriving in england in 2 days. I banged my head on the table. My mom and Calvin stopped laughing and looked at me, like i was crazy.

"Are you alright Klara? no bruises?" My mom said, lifting up my head from the table.

"Ouch.... hardcore." my brother said.

My mom handed me a mirror and i looked at myself. Looks like i banged my head on the edge of the table and the bruise is slowly forming.

"SHIT!" i cried," HAND ME THE CREAM MOM! HAND ME THE CREAM!"

My mom passed me the cream for my bruise and i quickly unscrewed the cap and applied some onto my forehead.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* (lol i know i suck.)

"Mom! I'm going to the mall with Bethany and Rose!" i called

"Alright! Be careful!"

I exited the house and drove to the mall. I met Rose and Bethany at our favorite clothes shop, Forever 21

"Let's shop till we drop" i said, hooking my right arm with Rose and my left arm with Bethany.

We shopped at a few places like holister, Forever 21 and Cotton On, spending money like no tomorrow.

Bethany whined and tugged my arm,"Ugh Klara, I'm hungry!"

I laughed and removed her fingers," Alright, looks like all of us are hungry. Let's go to subway."

Bethany cheered and ran towards the elevator, screaming"I LOVE YOU FOOD!" Rose and I looked at each other, laughing. Bethany is always a food lover.

As Rose and I was walking towards subway, Rose suddenly pointed infront of her.

"Hey Klara" She nudged me," Is that your Ex-Boyfriend who cheated on you 6 months ago?"

I looked at the person who Rose is pointing to and realised it is my ex, Connor.

My eyes widened. I quickly grabbed Rose arm and dragged her the opposite way.

"Hey Klara," A voice said lazily as a arm swung over my shoulder.

Hey guys. i know it's little as fuck but i'm planning to write more in chapter 3. lol i cut it short because my friend blackmailed me. (JUST KIDDING) will upload probably in my free time. since its june hoilday. meh.