Chapter 10

**Oliver's POV**

I woke up the next morning in the most unexpected position. Or at least... I was on my back, as usual, but for the first time in forever, there was someone in my arms.

I looked down at Katrina. She was still sleeping soundly, pressed up against my side now, with her head partially on my shoulder and chest. Her hand was holding onto my shirt, her fingers curled around the material. And I could feel a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

I had girls over in the past. Usually I'd shag them and then they'd leave. It was rare that one would stay the night. This was definitely different. Starting with the fact that nothing had happened. For some reason I didn't really mind though.

It was a few more minutes before she finally started stirring and slowly woke from her slumber.

"Hey there. How are you feeling, love?" I softly asked, trying my hardest not to laugh as I thought back about how much she drank, especially since it was her first time.

"Terrible." She groaned softly, burying her head further into my chest. I had to admit that I kind of enjoyed it.

"Well, you probably have a proper hangover, so you'll be knackered all day. Take it easy, love." I told her, gently removing her blonde locks from her face and tucking them behind her ear.

**Katrina's POV**

My head was throbbing and it was driving me insane. How could something hurt this much? I groaned and buried my head further into whatever I was lying on. It was too hard to be a pillow, but I didn't care, I just wanted the headache to go away.

"Well, you probably have a proper hangover, so you'll be knackered all day. Take it easy, love." The thick British-accented man beside me said, somehow a hint of amusement in his voice.

I then felt a hand reach my face, fingertips touching my skin lightly and moving my hair out of the way. That's when it hit me... I was still with Oliver... and he was in bed with me? Lord, I drank so much too.

Wait...

Oh god.

I propped myself up on the palms of my hands, now hovering above Oliver in my attempt to distance myself form him, which honestly was a position that really worried me.

"Something wrong, love?" He asked, frowning at my shocked face.

"We didn't, did we? Oh god, did we? Please don't tell me we did!" I started rambling, panicking slightly. And only panicking more when Oliver started grinning. "Oh no, we did." I muttered defeated, slouching back down beside him on my back.

That's when Oliver started chuckling. "Nothing happened, love. I promise. You pretty much blacked out as soon as your head hit the pillow."

"Oh thank god." I breathed, holding my hand to my heart in pure relief.

"What?" Oliver then asked, arching an eyebrow at me and sitting up. "Would having sex with me be such an awful thing?" He almost sounded offended.

"No!" I immediately exclaimed without thinking, eliciting a mad grin from Oliver as a result. Oh bugger, that's not what I meant. "I mean... I don't know. I just wouldn't have been very happy if my first time, with anyone, would've been while I was intoxicated." I tried to quickly explain.

However, that didn't make him stop grinning at all. "I see." He simply said, eyeing me up and down, making me blush just about a million shades of red.