Maybe freckles aren't so bad after all #1

As I promised, this chapter would be longer than the prologue, and obviously, I kept my promise. You know it with one look.

------------

-Frecky's POV-

"Freckie... Freckie!" yelled my mother, shaking me furiously.

My eyelids burst open immediately. Why? I was angry, that's why. No, not because of the shaking. I am not so petty. Because of what she called me. I puffed my cheeks as my face went red in anger.

"My name is Frecky." I warned.

She did not stiffen one bit as her face showed a bored look. With one look, I know it. She has the same old look she uses when she was bored of someone's nagging. The 'whatever' look. The look that pisses me off. Ya, I know, I should not be so rude but I hate it when people calls me nicknames.

"They sound the same, Freckie." she sighed.

I glared at her icily.

"IDC." I muttered.

She looked puzzled as she blinked twice.

"ID what?" she questioned.

I rolled my eyes again.

"You are so old fashioned. IDC means I DON'T CARE." I explained.

My mother, too, rolled her eyes at me.

"Sorry, but I only know IDK." said Mom.

I laughed.

"That's dumb."

"Don't say that." she cautioned.

I laughed.

"Why?" I inquired.

She looked at me with a 'duh' look.

"It is rude."

I sighed. Did she treat me as a kid?

"Seriously, how old am I already? 14. 14, mom!"

She frowned.

"IDC. Age doesn't matter. You are still my child. If you make me angry, you will pay." she growled.

Fancy her using the shortcut she just learnt. Well mom, I don't care what you say.

"How?"

She looked at me for a moment, and sighed. Her eyes tells me tat she is thinking I am hopeless. I folded my arms as I expected an answer.

"Okay. Your pocket money is cut half for this week." she decided without warning.

I cringed with shock.

"How can you decide that without warning?!" I exclaimed.

My eyes almost popped out when I heard what she decided!

"I did warn you. You also knew that when you make me angry, you are dead." she said calmly.

My mouth was wide open as I tried to resolve the problem.

"But-"

Before I could say anything, she cut in.

"One more word and you will have no pocket money! Get up!"

I was lost for words as I bit my lips. She won this time, but I will win next time.

"You won me a tiny margin only..." I whispered.

I got up angrily as I stomped to the bathroom. But before I could, my mother made me angry again.

"You jealous?" she teased.