Grown

If you haven't listened to Grown by Little Mix yet, I pity you.

So much.

If you haven't, you've been missing out on all your life. 

It's a masterpiece. It's perfection. Only the queens of the UK, Little Mix, can pull off a song like that. 

But why am I writing a rant about it?

Because... it isn't a single.

That actually upsets me more than you think it does.

I've been in love with it ever since the low quality version, and now that the high quality  version is out, I don't think I can love it more than I do now.

When I found out that they will be releasing it as a promotional single (I think), I was disappointed. Shocked. Devastated. Angered. So close to tears.

Grown was very single worthy, but I know Little Mix (even though I love them very much) aren't very good at picking singles. Like with Little Me; the song was amazing, but it wasn't single worthy, and it flopped on the charts. Hard. In my opinion, Competition would have been a better single, and it wouldn't have flopped as hard. 

I just cannot express how upset I am that Grown wasn't a single. Really I can't. I can't find the words to say what I mean. (No pun intended. Really, I didn't mean it.)

Do Little Mix realise that they released single worthy tracks (Weird People, Lightning, Grown etc.) as promotional singles? Can you imagine my shock and devastation when Love Me Like You was picked over any of the other singles I mentioned?!

Please don't get me wrong, I love Love Me Like You to death! It was one of my favourite music videos for heaven's sake! But even though it's really good, it isn't really single worthy. And I know I'm not the only one who thinks that. 

I also wonder now, what song will be their next single? Especially since they released half the album already? Which song will it be? Finally a single worthy song perhaps? I just do hope so. If it's not, I swear will kill somebody. (I'm joking, it's haram, don't take it seriously. I don't have the guts anyway.)

But looking at the bright side, Grown is so good. So, so good. Heavenly, actually. It cleared my skin, gave me good grades and my ugliness went away. I'm the Official #1 Fan of Grown by Little Mix. I got the title from the queens Little Mix themselves. They know how much I love that song.

If Little Mix, or 1/4 of them, ever comes across this, please, I advice you to pick single worthy songs next! It's getting frustrating that you keep picking songs that are not really single worthy, really it makes me tweet about it every single minute. (Oh and also, I love you to death, your voices are gorgeous and amazing.)

Sorry for the unnecessary rant, I just want to express how I feel about this. Also, if you haven't listened to Grown, go listen to it now! On Spotify!

-:-

LMAOOOO ENOUGH WITH PROPER LANGUAGE. IM JUST PISSED

peace