Hibari Kyoya Love

Story Start Hibari's Pov

I saw the baby Reborn with Tsuna. A small girl about the babies height ran up and threw her arms around Reborn crying. Reborn blinked and moved walking along carrying her "Uh R-reborn who-who is that?" Tsuna asked. Reborn glanced up and said simply "Lottie." she sniffled looking up before her eyes sparkled. She said with the pacifier still in her mouth "Awah yushtu qweelest." and latched onto Tsuna's leg happily. Tsuna glanced down. "I-I what did she say?" he said Reborn smirked. "she said Awah you're the coolest." Tsuna blushed "R-REALLY!?!" she glanced up and her eyes sparkled and she went "Awah yushtu qweelest." and continued to do that until she got to Yammamato and did it to everyone in that group. Reborn smirked "She does it to every male she meets. To females she says Awah you are the cutest." Tsuna sweat dropped as she laughed giggling the pacifier still in her mouth as Yammamato threw her up catching her twirling her around. "She's so cute!" he said laughing. She hugged his neck and smiled the pacifier still in her mouth. "why's she sucking on the pacifier Reborn I thought you Arcobaleno didn't do that." Gokudera said. Rebron smirked again. "She's the youngest out of us all." he said simply pulling out a child leash from no where hooking it on her handing the end to Tsuna. "You might want this." he said simply. Tsuna blinked before he took it. The school was letting out. She gasped and began running around trying to hug everyone. Everyone stopped looking as girls whispered "He's so cruel doing that to that poor girl." tears whelled up in her eyes and tears escaped as she threw her head back crying. Kyoko came over and said "Oh you poor thing." and lifted her up. Her eyes opened and she glanced up eyes sparkling and she said throwing her arms around Kyoko's neck. "Mama!" Tsuna sweat dropped falling out."Konichiwa Mama-Mama!" she said nuzzling into Kyoko who smiled. "you are so cute." her eyes sparkled more as Reborn smirked. "Looks like she's stealing Kyoko's heart instead of you Tsuna." Tsuna freaked. "Wh-what!?!" Reborn smirked. "Yes that's right women have fallen to Lottie's feet willing to stay with her forever it's her strategy you could say she has a motto that says 'If you're cute then you make no enemies.' "Reborn stated as Tsuna freaked. "Wh-what!?!" a woman approached and growled out. "What are YOU DOING HOLDING MY Laughsalot!?!" and lunged at Kyoko as Lottie's eyes snapped opened and her hand shot out as she jumped getting hit instead as she cried. "Wahh don't touch my mama!" and hit the woman hard. The woman fell back tears in her eyes "My dear Lottie do you not love me anymore." and ran off crying. "You see she's also called the heart breaker since she usually finds a new mama when she finds one she likes." Reborn smirked saying that as Lottie turned "nii-nii!" and tackle/glomped him happily. "Yes hello Lottie." Lambo came running "LOTTIE-CHAN!" he shouted she turned and began running away from him and jumped into my arms. "Wahh stupid cow!" she cried. I glared at Lambo who ran away terrified before using that stupid canon of his and came out older he looked at her and said winking. "Eh, Younger Lottie, still cute as every, MARRY ME, NAHH!" he announced and she looked at him pouting glaring cutely at him. "Nu-uh." and defiantly turned away climbing onto my head smiling happily giggling. "Ha ha I'm tall!" and I didn't mind her one bit but when Tsuna freaked trying to get her down I threatened him and she leaned down giggling. "You threatened Juudamie! YAY!" and hugged me cutely from atop my head. Tsuna fell out as Reborn smirked saying. "Hello Bianche." her head snapped up in terror as she dived into my jacket trying to hide. "Na na save me from crazy woman!" she said. I hid her and Bianche appeared an hugged him. "Hello my precious reborn." I heard Lottie growl. "Get your FILTHY HANDS OFF MY NII-NII YOU PEDO WOMAN!" and launched out like a vicious little kitten and I almost smiled at that thought ALMOST. She snatched Reborn running and diving away. "NYA NYA VICTORY!" then she was yanked back by the child leash by Bianche who snatched Reborn glaring on guard now. She cried being tied to a tree trying to undo it. "Wahhh no fair." and slumped down crying her cute little eyes out. "Kora, Kora, Collonelo s-said that-that it would work! WAHHHHH!" Reborn glanced up and frowned. "You talked to Collonelo?" she grinned "Uh huh, U huh and it WAS FUN CAUSE I GOTS TO act like him and wore a headband and said kora and Collonelo would give me sweets and call me sweet names and hug me every CHANCE HE GOT! Wahhh I MISS COLLONELO!" she cried. "Why is it everytime I see you your crying, kora." her head snappedup "COLLONELO,KORA!" and she dived into him hugging him "Wahh wahh missed you so much, kora kora!" he looked down. "Pft thought so, kora." and glanced away acting annoyed.Reborn smirked. "Please Collenlo don't act like you dont enjoy getting hugged by Lottie. You pedophile." He said. Collenlo blew a fuse and shouted "I DO NOT REBORN I'LL KILL YOU, KORA!" and they began fighting. She blinked innocently. "What's a pedophile?" she asked cutely. I undid the leash and she smiled up at me. "A person who likes younger people." her eyes sparkled. "REALLY THEN I KNOW ALOT OF PEDOPHILES CAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ME AND THEY ARE OLDER!" she said happily nuzzling into my. "che, Che happy happy!"