Twilight Jacob

Story Start Jen' Pov

I looked up from the ground my eyes wide in shock at what just happened. Bella Swan had just tripped me! She glared down at me and said angrily. "Stay away from my Jake you whore!" I stood up and said back. "I'm not the whore you fugly, idiotic, twat!" she slapped me. I turned my head looking at her and pulled my fist back ramming it into her face. I couldn't stop myself and soon enough Bella was under me with me straddling her and repeatedly punching her in the face. I was pulled off her by large, warm, muscular arms which belonged to my cousin. He pulled me away from Bella and I saw Edward Cullen kneeling beside Bella comforting her. I sighed and thought. 'That dude, even if he IS a vampire, doesn't deserve her. He's too good for her. If he knew what we'd been fighting about I wonder if he'd be comforting her then.' I was pulled into Paul's truck and he drove off shaking in anger. "How DARE she HIT YOU!" he said and I looked over at him and said. "Pft I think I did more damage to her than her little slam did to me." Paul's lips twitched, he was amused. "Yea, stupid bitch got what she deserved." he said. I gasped and said teasing him. "Paulie! Such foul language!" he laughed and said looking over at me. "Coming from the girl who called someone a fugly, idiotic, twat." I grinned at him as wecontinued talking all the way to Sam's house. I saw Jacob and boy was he mad. "HOW DARE YOU HURT BELLA!" and he hit me. 'He hit me.' kept repeating over and over in my mind as tears filled my vision and I looked up and into his eyes as I shouted. "I HATE YOU JACOB BLACK! GO ON AND RUN TO THE TRAMP! I DONT CARE IF SHE HURTS YOU WHEN SHE FUCKS THE LEECH AND GETS CHANGED! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!" I slapped Jacob as hard as I could stiffling a flinch from the pain in my hand asI turned and stole Paul's keys slamming his truck door and driving off. 'He's such a jerk! He's so blind by his 'love' for Bella he can't see how horrible and vile she is. He hit me! I can't believe him! He just can't see how much I care about him! Why can't he see how much I love him!' I continued on in my mind as I began to blast music from the radio and sobbed as tears blurred my vision. I sang along with the song letting my broken heart be known.

You Lost Me

I am done, smoking gun

We've lost it all, the love is gone

She has won, now it's no fun

We've lost it all, the love is gone

And we had magic

And this is tragic

You couldn't keep your hands to yourself

I feel like our world's been infected

And somehow you left me neglected

We've found our lives been changed

Babe, you lost me

And we tried, oh how we cried

We lost ourselves, the love has died

And though we tried you can't deny

We're left as shells, we lost the fight

And we had magic

And this is tragic

You couldn't keep your hands to yourself

I feel like our world's been infected

And somehow you left me neglected

We've found our lives been changed

Babe, you lost me

Now I know you're sorry and we were sweet

But you chose lust when you deceived me

And you'll regret it, but it's too late

How can I ever trust you again?

I feel like our world's been infected

And somehow you left me neglected

We've found our lives been changed

Babe, you lost me

Suddenly pain hit me before I knew what was happening. I stared as the lights blinded me and I felt searing pain. The truck spun out of control from the other car hitting me and rammed right into a tree. I hurt all over and was bloody I knew. Tears fell from my eyes more and more. The radio continued to play even though the truck was trashed. I closed my eyes as I listened to the song this one part really hit me.

At the end of the world

Or the last thing I see

You are never coming home

Never coming home

And all the things that you never ever told me

And all the smiles that are ever gonna hug me

Never coming home

Never coming home.......

I relaxed against the seat as the last line echoed in my mind over and over.

Never coming home......

Never coming home......

Never coming home......

I faintly heard sirens and a voice, but I was too far gone to understand what the voice was saying. I saw a image of Jacob in my mind. 'Jake....Jake I love you. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.'

JACOB BLACK'S POV

We had gotten a phone call. Jen had been in a car accident. When we arrived at the hospital Paul was in hysterics we'd never seen him like this. "Where is she!?! WHERE'S JEN!?!" I saw the nurse give him a sad look as he froze and the doctor placed a hand on his shoulder and said. "We're sorry for your loss." He looked at us and said. "Which one of you is Jake?" My head snapped up at hearing my name. "While she was in the ambulance she said your name, love, and sorry. We weren't sure but I believe it was directed towards you. Her last word was your name." For some reason my heart clentched, tears filled my eyes, and I felt-I felt like I couldn't breath. I clentched my eyes shut and a sob escaped me before I could stop it. I fell to my knees. 'I-I was so mean to her. I hit her and that was the last thing I ever got to say to her was that. Bu-but even as she was dying she found the strength to say she loved me. Even after all of that she loved me. I'm so stupid. How did I not see it!?!' Images of Jen smiling at me, getting me gifts, taking care of me when I was sick, cooking for me and Billy, laughing, swimming, and all the signs were there. I was just too stupid to see it. Now-now I'd never get to see her again and apologize. I'd never get to see her beautiful smile, hear her tinkling bell like laugh, or see those amazing eyes light up when she was happy. My whole body shook as I sobbed, I couldn't stop it. I felt like someone had ripped my heart out and crushed it.