I know

Louis' POV

I know, I am a sassy bítch. I knew that Harry was really hard and I bothered him, by informing him that I was awake. I'm surprised that the other motherfúckers are still asleep.

I guess I just like to tease Harry, sometimes I'm a angel and when I want, I can be as heartless as the devil. My point, don't mess with me, because I'm a boss áss bítch.

I have yet to hear Harry's loud moans fill the room, so I must sadly assume that he did not wank to the sound of my angelic voice. Oh well.

Minutes later, Haz come out of the bathroom. Ha, I called him Haz. He's looking a little flustered and his cheeks are pink with embarrassment. His curls are a little messy, but he still manages to look hot and sexy. Maybe this crush isn't as little as I thought it was. Speaking of little, I'm a little hungry, for some DICK!! Just kidding, I want food.

"Harry!" I yell, even though he's practically standing next to me.

"Yeah?" he says a little shyly, weird, he's usually confident, but oh well.

"I'm hungry," I whine.

"Then eat."

"But the kitchen is all the way over there" I practically scream, I swear these dudes are deaf, how have they not woken up yet?

"Stop being lazy."

"Don't tell me what to do," I say playfully. I make my eyes go wide and bat my eyelashes, and I plaster on a small smile; hoping that he'll make me something to eat.

"Fine, lazy áss," he mutters the last part, but I don't really care, I'm just happy that I'm getting some food.

I should probably wake up the other lads. I walk over to Liam and kneel beside him. I gently shake him and whisper little "wake ups". He stirs on his sleep and turns over.

"WAKE UP BÍTCH!!!!" I yell in his ear.

He jumps in surprise and turns his head towards me.

"Shut the fuck up," he says in a whisper. I smile a small smile and get up towards up Niall and Zayn.

"GET THE FÚCK UP LAZY ÁSS MOTHERFÚCKERS!"

"Louis, it's too early to deal with your búllshit." Niall says, snuggling into Zayn's chest.

"I have failed my conquest," I say with disappointment clear in my voice, with my head hanging down.

"Yo, bítch, I made you a sandwich!" Harry's voice rings threw the house.

"I am not a bítch," I say, even though I know I am I scurry to the kitchen because I'm hungry.

 I'm a hungry bítch. I'm a boss áss bítch. I know I am.

I know.

AN Hey, this story sucks, keep reading. Well, bye. :)