Bad Boy Indeed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" i cried, fist pumping into the air. I've just beaten the ultimate level of happy wheels. The most awesome, yet the most bloody game ever.

"What Happened?!" My older brother,Calvin, said. "You died?!" he grinned.

I rolled my eyes." Brother, Brother" i stated, "Your imaginative mind won't cause my death. I'll be alive and well enough to kick your butt!"

"In Your Dreams little sis."

The house phone started ringing.

"Hey Klara?" My mom called. "can you help me answer the phone? I'm Preparing dinner."

"Okay!" i called, running to the phone and picking it up.

"hello?"

"Is this Klara?"

"yeah? Who am I speaking with?" I asked politely. That voice... it sounds so familar, yet I couldn't put a finger to who it is.

"This is Karen, Brandon's mother?"

I froze. B-Brandon? Why is his mother calling me?

"Uh Huh..."

"would i bother you if Brandon would come and stay with you for a year or so? my son is coming to your high school because when he moved to Brazil, his studies and grades has decreased rapidly so, I wonder if he could build up his studies here at england."

"Oh."

"Would you mind if I talk to your mother for a moment?"

"Urh.. sure."

"Honey?" My mom said," Who is that?"

"It's Aunt Karen. She wants to talk to you."

I passed the phone to my mom and went to my bedroom. I collapsed on my bed. Ugh. This is too much for me. I've just got over him and now he's coming back? what if he goes back to Brazil again? will I ever get over him? A lot of emotions rushed through me. I closed my eyes, trying to relax my tensed self.

"Klara?You in there?" my brother called, knocking on my door.

"What?!" i said, my voice slighty muffled by my pillow

"Are you okay? I heard mom say that Brandon's coming back." He opened the door and peeked inside.

"What's wrong? aren't you happy that Brandon's coming back?" Calvin said, when he looked at my tear streaked face.

He walked towards me and sat on my bed.

"I-I-I'm happy." i hiccuped,"But i'm afarid that he'll leave me again." I bawled into my already soaked pillow.

Calvin scratched his head, clearly awkward on what to do to calm his crying sister.

He patted my head and said,"It's going to be okay.Brandon's not going to leave you."

He stood up and headed towards the door. Before going out, he looked at me once more and I saw the only emotion in his eyes. Worry.

Once he left the room, my tears begun to unleash again, But i wiped them away. I must not cry over such small matter. I opened my MacBook and went onto Facebook. I saw Brandon's online and chatted with him.

Klara Smith: So, I've heard You're going to transfer to my school? And live in my house?

Brandon Williams: Yeah. Why? Got a problem?

I stared at my MacBook for a minute.Brandon was never so rude to me.

Klara Smith: Nothing. Look, I've got to go. Bye.

I logged off and stared to the wall next to me. I sighed and lay down on my bed. After a few moments, i drifted off to sleep.

BRANDON'S POV:

Ugh. Why must I go back to that fucking hell hole. I'm happy in fucking Brazil. Stupid studies. Stupid Klara. Such a busybody. Why doesn't she mind her own god damn business.

I'm not those kind of girly guy who makes friends with girls. I'm not fat neither do i wear thick round fucking glasses. I'm a new and improved Brandon WIlliams. The bad boy of Brazil. And no one's gonna change that. Not even Klara.

hey guys. do support me with comments and votes and reads. i know, i'm not as good as cold_lady19 other awesome writers. do support my other friends : Love_1201 and AwesomesauceX <---- awesome friends of mine. do support. i'll probably post chapter 2 in about, 1 weeks time. ^~^ thanksss. :3