1. Eyes

•••• Cassandra ••••

Through the door, my eyes instantly met with dark hazel brown orbs. He instantly snapped out of his thoughts and entered the studio. Well, this is awkward... I fixed my hair into a bun and he just stood there, staring at my me which I found very uncomfortable. 

"I'm sorry, may I help you? " I asked him in a snapped tone. For one thing, I don't like being stared at for a very long time. It makes me feel like I've got dirt on my face which I know I don't have right now.

"Uh oh yeah. I'm Adam. Adam Pitts from the band Lawson. " He went near me as I shook the hand he had offered. "Cassandra. Cassandra Valerie. It's great to finally meet you! " I smiled. I looked at him. Probably an inch shorter than me? He had a brown hair that was fixed into a quiff, and hazel brown eyes, and a nice jawline. OH my god. His jaws are beautiful.

"Oh... thanks. " He set a grin on his face as I realized that I just spoke up my mind. My cheeks burned probably as bright as an apple. Because tomatoes are too mainstream. "You're hot." He replied back just to make me feel good from what I had just said. "Um thanks. Well you did see me only in my bra. " I winked at him as I started walking towards the door. 

"Where are the rest of your band mates? " 

"They're waiting for us at Nando's just across the street. So, from what my manager said, you're going to be performing with us. " He opened the door for me and as I stepped out, the gush of wind hit me, messing my hair a little bit.

"Yeah! I'm really excited to perform with you guys on tour! " I smiled. " Okay so since you are going to be with us for a really long time, why don't we get to know each other? So things won't get awkward?" He pulled a face that had we-really-should-do-that written all over it. "Sure, so what do you want to know about me? "

I carefully walked down the stairs with Adam beside me, hands in his pocket, thinking of what to ask me.

"What's your name? How old are you?"

"I'm Cassandra Valerie and I'm 18 years old. " 

"Can you sing?"

"Um.. I think so..."

"What instruments can you play?"

"Um... I knew how to play the piano. I took lessons when I was 10 and stopped two years after. That's it"

"Why are you an inch taller than me?"

"I don't know... Genes?"

He stared at me again and I caught him staring so his eyes went back to where we were going. "Now, can I ask you some questions? " I looked at him with a grin on my face when I just suddenly heard a car honk at me. Suddenly, I felt his strong arms around my waist, pulling me back and close towards his body. We were in that position for a good 5 seconds until the car went away already, and from the glass, I saw the driver mumbling curse words at me. I giggled.

He laughed along and we continued to walk again.

•••• Adam Pitts ••••

So this girl I was talking to right now was an inch taller than me and is two years younger than me. Woah. She probably thought first that I was a creep. Well of course she would think that, I was staring at her getting dressed for goodness' sake! But her body sure did not let my expectations go down. And now, she wanted to ask me questions. Too bad we're near the Nando's already and was about to eat. 

"One question only then. " A smug look on my face was stitched and her's was a face that had said that-is-so-not-fair-what-the-hell. 

"Fine, um, how did you get those nice jaws?" She had asked, "I stole them from my mom and dad's genes"

That's when we had entered already, and I as the gentleman held the door for her. We entered and had found my lads with these two people. 

I gave an awkward smile to them as we approached. "Adam, are they your band mates?" I looked at her and she had nervousness etched on her face. I nodded at her and before we sat down on our chairs, she told me that "They're creeping me out" The boys were staring at every move she made. Well who wouldn't. And she thought that they were creepy when I, in fact, saw her changing her clothes. 

"Cassandra! You're here!" A lady exclaimed. My manager, Aaron, patted our backs which meant that we had to stand up and greet her. So we all did. "Cas, I see you've met Adam already." Aaron told her. " Yeah Aaron! He went to the studio while I was-"

"No one needs to know Cassandra." I held my hand out as a signal that she needs to stop talking as I smirked at her. The boys who probably thought wrong immature things started snickering. 

•••• Cassandra •••• 

"Anyway, Cassandra, these are the fool heads you will be performing with." Aaron, a good friend of mine, introduced to me DEARLY, the boys Lawson. 

"I'm Ryan. Ryan Fletcher. Bassist. " He held a hand out to me, so I'm guessing that the guy with Blond hair, and tattoos creeping up and down his biceps was Ryan. I smiled as charming as I can and shook his hand then moved on to the next. This next guy had curly hair, he was tan, and he had this -little- aggressive hint in his voice as he spoke "I'm Andy Brown. Lead vocalist and acoustic guitar." But he did give me a genuine smile that made me melt a little inside. Moving on to the next one, he was pale, and from the looks of it, he was adorable and probably kind... and I don't know. Judging from his looks, he was sweet, caring, adorable, funny. My type of guy. I gave a big smile as he looked at me with a blank expression. What, way to go. What did I do. "Joel Peat. " He said in an unpleasant manner. 

I stared at him in disgust for a long time. Or that's probably how long it was until someone cleared his throat and I looked up to that someone. Adam.

"I'm Adam. Drummer of the band. " He winked while I playfully shook my head and smiled at him.

We all sat down and got our food. All of them, the band, Aaron and my manager, were talking about the tour while I ate my food quietly. 

Wow. Joel was a bastard douchebag. I just met him and he acted like that to me already. What a motherfucking douchebag. Sorry for my french but he is and that's not how you treat someone you barely knew. He must've had life issues so yeah... Forgive him.

Adam suddenly just drifted away from their conversation and started talking to me.

"Adam, why is Andy's voice aggressive? Or it sounds like it? "

"Andy's from Liverpool. He's Scouse. Their accents usually have that tint of aggressiveness." He chuckled.

"Adam, why is... Joel... you know... mean?"

I asked him in a casual voice. "Oh, he's not normally like that."