A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 12

A/N: Crap. Sorry guys. I thought I already posted this chapter. D:

Chapter 12

[Dylan’s POV]

My father’s beta, Carter, entered the room with a solemn on his face. I grimaced. I looked at him, my eyes begging them to tell me that they’ve found him. To my utmost dismay, Carter shook his head.

My wolf hadn’t moved since almost seven days ago. He wanted our mate. He wanted Gabriele.

“Son,” My father said in his alpha voice, “Go and eat. We’ll continue to search for him.”

My wolf and I were reluctant to leave, but dad used the alpha card. I trudged out the meeting house and headed for the kitchen, my eyes filled with unshed tears of longing. I held the tears in. The pack didn’t need to see that they have a wuss for a future leader.

My Aunt Reece saw me enter the kitchen. She fussed over me and began to prepare to make extra cheesy baked pasta, my favorite. But even my favorite meal couldn’t lift my mood even a bit.

As my aunt began to make the dish, my mind drifted back to the day we found out that Gabriele was kidnapped by our enemies.

FLASHBACK –SEVEN DAYS AGO:

“Daddy, when will the pretty boy be back?” Alexander asked.

I gave my son a reassuring smile, “We can go visit his house tomorrow if you want. I’ll just call Gabriele when we get home, alright?”

Alexander accepted my reply and ran to play with his siblings.

That night we went home to the pack house. When I saw my parents seated in the living room, waiting for me with a grave look, I sent my children to bed and followed my parents to the meeting house.

“What’s happened?” I asked in concern as I saw that all high ranking werewolves were in the room.

Mother gave me a small CD with my name on it. There was a note attached stating that only I be the one to open it.

I didn’t understand why everyone was in a state of panic until my nose was hit by the familiar scent of flowers. Flowers for the dead, to be exact. And I knew just what gave off the sickeningly sweet aroma.

My fears were confirmed when I inserted the CD and clicked the play button.

A vampire who appeared to be my age entered the television screen with a know-it-all smirk. He held a smug look and began to speak.

“Greetings, dogs,” He said in a mocking voice.

A few members growled at the name. We were not domesticated animals and werewolves often take offense on being called mutts or dogs.

“Especially to you, dearest Dylan,” The vampire cooed. “You’re all probably wondering why I sent you this little video presentation.

Dylan, haven’t you ever fantasized about your beloved mate tied up with chains on a bed with nothing but a thin piece of clothing to cover his private parts?”

The vampire walked towards a door and opened it to reveal a dimly lit room with a circular bed in the middle. A person was chained to the bed, barely covered and was blindfolded.

I heard collective gasps and I growled loudly and almost lunged for the screen when I realized who it was. Gabriele was strapped to the bed, stubbornly silent even in the face of danger. My precious baby was so brave.