Chapter 1

I watched as the leaves fell from the tall oak in the park . Every day was the same I'd sit here under the tree and write about my day. I'd write something like...

Today was like any other day. School was the same. Jimmy ran out of class again apparently pizza and coke smoothies aren't very good for your stomach.

But today was different. There was a new kid he was tall with dark brown hair. He didn't talk very much and sat at the back of the class room. I sat and thought about this boy, drawing him catching every feature from when I'd bumped into him at lunch. He walked off without a word. It confused me and I just felt like I had to know more.

He has this look in his eye when we bumped into each other... Frightened no terrified as if he was hiding something. I drew his hair the way it was quiffed up almost perfectly yet it wasn't. His eyes stuck out to me the most they were the deepest colour of blue I'd ever seen. As if they were a liquid.

My head snapped up as i felt someone sit down beside me.. It was him.

" Hello i didn't get a chance to introduce myself back in the cafeteria... Im Jake."

I looked to him as he held a cheeasy grin on his face.. " I'm Aaron" i smiled back at him. Trying to cover up my drawing of him as soon as i realised he had seen it.

" No let me see it " i eyed him curiously and then my notebook and decided that he had already seen it so there is not much more I could do. I handed the book over to him and he smiled shock covering his face.
" You drew this.. But we only bumped into each other once" he handed me back my note book and i blushed.
" I could never forget a face like yours" I said and instantly regretted it.

Crap he is gonna think i am a creep for hitting on him. He probably isn't gay. My heart fell a little when I realised i might only be friends with him.

" Flirting are we ... Well two can play at that game hot stuff but i think maybe before we start flirting we should find a bit more out about each other what'd you think" he grinned blushing slightly.

" Yeah okay " i said looking away to hide my forever glowing cheeks.

" I'll go first... My name is Jake Criss I'm from Brooklyn originally and i moved to Lake Shore because my dad got a job here I'm gay as christmas and have never had a boyfriend before, oh and my favourite colour is purple" he smiled awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

" Woah okay.. I'm Aaron Wood I'm from Minnesota and moved here to come live with my aunt after my parents died in a car accident I am also gay as christmas and I have also never had a boyfriend before and my favourite colour is blue" i smiled sadly remembering my parents.

He gave me a comforting look " I'm sorry about your folks" he moved a bit closer to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
" It's okay it was a very long time ago" I leant into him a bit.

We sat like this for a while just watching the world move on around us.

" Well Aaron i mist be going my dad will be home from work soon and will kill me if I'm not home have a good night and i shall see you in school tomorrow " he smiled standing up.

" Yeah you to bye " I said and he began to walk away and so did I both of us heading in the opposite direction.

When i got home i found a note on the table from my aunt...

Hey Aar i had to work an extra shift at work today dinner is in the fridge I'm sorry have a good night.

I frowned at the note thats the 3rd extra shift this week. I walked over to the fridge and found my dinner... Leftover pasta and sauce from last night.

I went and sat down in the sitting-room and turned on the tv while i ate my food in silence. When i finished i went to bed feeling completely drained...

Hey guys I don't even know what number book this is but I still hope you like it ... There is so much more to come stay tuned... Becki ❤️