Chapter 1. Restless day.

Warning strong language
_____________
Elain raced in the woods after her hunting dog. They were both running fast. Her ender brother, as she calls him, Itzal was close behind. Elain and he could feel the excitement of the chase. Elain was also smiling and she shouted as they jumped a ridge and slid down the gravely slope to the river. Elain swam across the river and waited for Itzal to teleport.
"You good?" she asked and he nodded.
"Let's go!"

Jack heard laughter but didn't tell Zach or Angel. Not yet. They were asleep. He then heard a teleport, and said in a hushed voice, "Zach get up..."
"Jack? Why do early?" Zach replied with a groan, still holding the sleeping Angel.
"I heard something or someone. It sounded like laughter...than splashing, and then a teleport." Jack said as he hid his wings and tail. "Might want to hide both of yours too." He said warningly.
Zach nodded. He tucked his ears and tail, then did the same with Angel's. "We should be going....just in case."Jack started to gather everything. "I will carry Angel." Zach said, putting on equipment, then holding Angel bridal style.

Elain and Itzal continued on till they reached an out of places oak tree, in a birch wood forest. "This is it." Itzal said and her dog shunned at the scent of strangers, but both Elain and Itzal ignored her.
"Hmm." Itzal walked over to the large oak tree and teleported to the top. Within a few seconds he was back and smiled.
"We're a little west but I think we can afford to stay another night." Elain agreed and sat down under the oak yawning. It was midday but they have been traveling all night and into the early day.
"I think I will take a nap." Elain said tiredly, and Itzalp promised to stay awake till she woke back up. Being half Ender he didn't need as much sleep as he would is he was full ender or full human.

Jack was already down the tree and into the shadows, waiting for Zach with Angel. Zach carried Angel of the tree when he landed on a stick, it snapped. He looked up startled at the campers. "Oh shit." He whispered.

......................................................................

Hey wolves it's Angel!
My account Polaric Angel77 was being weird. So this is my new account.
Anyways....
Hope y'all like my new stories..
Jack is back too!
And new characters too.

I also do not own the songs. They just inspired me to keep on writing.

Haha cliffhangers!
Well until next time!
Keep the beat Wolves! ^-^