A person's Monologue, views of the world.

HELLOOOOOOOOO SOOOOCIIIETTYYYY! Welcome to a person's monologue, views of the world.

Lets list off some shall we?

1. Most Muslims want to and are going to kill all Americans because of the simple fact we are infidels.......

wow.......... That kind of heavy right? I mean a whole bunch of people from a random area are going to kill us? Shouldn't I do something to piss them off first besides existing? Wait, hang on a sec. common sense is knocking....... Uh-huh...... Yeah....... NOOoooo! Really?..... Are you sure?..... Well thats a relief, common sense just told me that its not true and that its not mainly Muslims trying to kill and blame everyone for their problems, but a large hungry, single adult male population using Islam as an excuse. Next!

2. All men are perverts............

100% true, except for priests and monks because they never think about intercourse...........wink wink. NEXT!

3. Women have it bad, in general............

Maybe but think about it, the men have put up with your misery which in turn makes them miserable. Although no one said men had to hang around them. So yep sorry girls, even though we are more likely to get a disease you're more likely to die from it. Next! (don't believe me look it up)

4. Science is against God and only tries to prove that He doesn't exist..................

Hi again common sense, hold on, slow down a sec..... You mean to say that God invented science? In order to help us understand the world he has created? Pshhhhhh, that's crazy talk. Although you have a point. Scientists have included the Religious Theory of creation into their list of reasons about  how the world was created. Something to think about.  (just stating facts, believe what you want!!!) Last one!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Vampires and Werewolves are the best thing to happen to books............................

Depends on the books and how realistic it is.............. OF COURSE they sound like they are the best thing to happen to books because no one describes a fat vamp or wolf now do they. Why? Because it's not sexy. No one wants to read about fat immortals or terrifying piggish dogs. Even if they have the same views and love story lines. Plus it messes with most people's fantasy of the perfect person they want (or think they want) to be with foreverrrrrr!

Well this has been a person's Monologue on the views of the world. Hope you like it and don't think this is crap.