Chapter 11 - Recording

{Trevor's POV}

"Hey."

"Trev! Hey," Tabby's voice was ringing through my ears happily, & I let out a little laugh.

"Guess what?"

"Did you buy me a zebra with a walrus limb yet?" I could imagine her grinning, but the way she says zebra is cute. She pronounces it like 'Zeh-brah'.

"I'll sidenote that. But no, I'm in the studio aaaanddd it's going to be a duet! Would you like to be part in it?" Right after I asked, she made this weird squeal noise that sounded like a walrus attracting a mate, so I started laughing at her. I put the phone on speaker, "Is that a yes, Tabby?"

"Of course! When should I come down to record?" She asked, & I looked at Shelby, the recording lady, who nodded in approval.

"Tomorrow. I'll see you later, babe." And I hung up with a smile. Shelby gave me a thumbs up, & I hugged her. "Thanks, Shelby. Are you working tomorrow?"

"Yes, I have to deal with this little twerp tomorrow named Trevor Moran." She grinned, & messed up my hair.

"Aye! Do not mess my hair up," I lightly poked her, "Bye, Shelby. See you tomorrow." And I was off to see my mom.

*****

{Tabitha's POV}

I started humming a tune in my head. I haven't gone to sleep yet, & it's 3:14 in the morning. My mind has been preoccupied with the song I'm writing, I missed this hobby. A great idea flashed through my mind, & I turned on my Macbook. I went to my music editor, & started collecting all these synthetic beats together. Ten minutes passed, & I got the beginning rhythm down, so I continued on the lyrics.

"Blades of grass grow, above the ones we love, sons & daughters, mine is caught between life & the unthinkable, I can't lose you, I won't lose you...." I saved a file of the beginning lyrics, & started mixing it in with the beat. Score for Tabitha! It fits perfectly together. Smiling, I signed onto Youtube & checked my subscriptions. Boring, boring, boring...... Nigahiga uploaded? ... Nah.

'TOXIC WASTE CHALLENGE || CONNOR FRANTA'

I smiled automatically, & clicked it. The challenge actually looked really gross but fun, as of, you mix a lot of different edible/drinkable items into a blender, blend them, & drink it... ALL. Connor put in potato soup, chocolate chip cookies, french fries, strawberries, & bacon in it for the food part, but he also poured some lemonade, Mountain Dew, milk, & coffee in there. It was this revolting brownish-orange color, & just the look of it made my stomach churn. He took a sip, & made a pucker-face. I smiled lightly, containing my laughter so the others can sleep. Once he finished it, he told us once again how distgusting it was.

"OKAY, I'M GONNA GOOOO! Sothisweekwedidchallengeweek, andichosethetoxicwastechallenge whichdoesn'tactuallycontaintoxinsbutitwasutterlyratchetanddistgustingbutfunatthesametimebutidontknow BUYHHEEEE!" And he covered the video recorder. A smile appeared on my lips, & I signed out of youtube. Saving my song-in-process, I shut it down & scurried up into my snuggie.

3:45

4:23

4:56

5:13

5:52

I spent basically two hours daydreaming about my fantasies, like having a werewolf boyfriend or becoming a famous youtuber because of Tyler Oakley. When it was six in the morning, I got up & went in the shower. My clothes made their way to the floor, & I put my hair down. NUDITY FOR THE WIN. Turning on the pulse, I still heard the same snores, so I haven't woke anyone up. Step, step... and the water was perfect. A happy sigh escaped my lips, & I squirted some citrus soap on my little scrub. No more dirt or scum, yes. My shampoo & conditioner was raspberry smelling, & made it shine immensly. After 5 minutes, I alternated the pulse to cold, & washed my face with my cleaners. I love the feeling of being clean. Slowly, I pushed in the little shower knob & got out of the tub. Grabbing one of the towels, I dried my hair fastly, replaced my towel on my body, & went back into my room. With the door closed, I slowly creaked open the closet, & searched for what I was going to wear. Red underwear with a matching bra, Black skinny jeans, a regular loose flannel tee, & my black hightops, which had 2 red stripes on each shoe. My hair was horrid, so I automatically ran to the mirror, brushed my hair, & placed it in a loose braid. No make-up today. I sprintzed some perfume on, grabbed my phone, & went downstairs. The boys all woke up, & started cleaning up.