Chapter 13-GET OUT!!!

U get closer 2 her n kneel down.

U-"wat r u doing here"??

Girl-"(low whisper)go away"

U-"wat"??

Girl-"go away"

U-"listen we can help u"

Girl-"GO AWAY"!!!

she lifts up her head n instead of human tears...shes crying out human blood.

Nic-"oh my god wat the hell is wrong with her tears"?!?!

U-"nic help me take her upstairs"

U n nic help the girl up the stairs n sit her down on the kitchen chair.

Girl-"u n everybody has 2 leave now"!!!

U-"y"??

Girl-"they're here...the bad people...u let them in. Now there not gonna stop at nothing til they have yall killed"!!!

Just then u hear a loud scream upstairs...sounding like ney. So u rush up stairs n c ney being drag by her ankles down the hall by the man with the leather mask...george. he opens a door thts a wall n u can hear ney screaming n hitting every step down. U bang on kayz,prodz,n rocz door n yell at nic 2 call the police as u run down the steps ney was dragged down. U just realized u forgot the knife on the kitchen table but there was no going backs so u continued. There was rusty hooks hanging on the ceiling the room smelled something fierce. U see ney tied up with the same ropes u found.u hear a voice say...

Voice-"i c u stilled stayed...id thought ud be long gone but yall decided 2 stay n b curious. Well guess wat darling...curiousity always kills the cat."

U-"who r u"??

Ney-"y/n...help me"!!!

U hurry n untie ney n head back upstairs. Everyone is downstairs n circled around the table. The girl is laid out shaking while her eyes r rolling 2 the back of her head.

U-"wats going on"??

Nic-"she just laid out on the table n started doing this idk"!!!

Ney-"we need 2 go theres someone in the house n he could of killed me if it wasnt 4 y/n"

Just then the girl started floating upwards stretched out. Then she just fell back on the tabled n her bones started cracking everywhere. Then she sat up n rolled her neck all around n opened her eyes tht were the color of pure black.she had an evil grin on her face

Girl-"GET OUT"!!!!