Chapter One: 23 Year Old Virgin

"So have you and that Kian guy got serious yet?" My friend Dylan winked at my friend Andrea.

"Yes." She smiled as a light blush rose to her cheeks. "Actually he invited us all to a beach party soon!" She said as if she'd forgotten then suddenly remembered.

"When is it?" I asked as I looked up from my phone.

"Um I don't know let me check our messages." She said as she picked up her phone and tapped away. "Um it's starts a 8:30 on October the 29." She smiled.

"Bro that's tonight." I laughed.

"Oh. That explains a lot. I got to help him set up!" She said as she stood up and frantically grabbed things before running out the door. "Oh yeah be there at 8:30 bikinis looking hot there will be boys for you to fuck! Now good bye!"

"What beach?" I hollered.

"Redondo!" She yelled. (Yes I did look up beaches in L.A. For your information!)

"Well it's 6:30 so should we start getting ready?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged. "I think I have a bikini you can borrow let me go check." I groaned as I lazily pushed off the coach and went to my room.

--

"Are you ready?" I yelled at Dylan who was getting ready still.

"Yes Kyra." She rolled her eyes as she stepped in front of me.

"Oh well let's go." I said as I stood up and grabbed my beach bag.

Once we arrived at the beach we were greeted by Andrea.

"Hey guys come on I want you to meet Kian! Kian this is Dylan and Kyra. Kyra, Dylan this is Kian!" She smiled excitedly.

"Nice to meet you Kian." I smiled.

"Yes we've heard a lot about you!" Dylan nodded.

"You have no idea.." I mumbled under my breath. 

Kian chuckled at my comment.

"It's nice to meet you guys. I too have heard a lot about you." He smiled.

"Well Andrea does talk a lot." I chuckled. Dylan nodded agreeing with me.

"OKAY! I talk a lot about the people I care about. SINCE WHEN IS THIS A CRIME???" Andrea blushed while yelling.

I shrugged and Andrea rolled her eyes at me.

"Well most of everyone went to look for fire wood but the people who stayed are over there." Kian pointed to a group of boys with maybe 3 girls.

"I figure most of the girls went to look for fire wood." I chuckled.

"Yeah they were mostly the jealous girlfriend types who were follow their boyfriends to make sure they weren't meeting any girls in the woods." He laughed.

"Sounds about right." Dylan nodded.

"Anyways I think I have a guy friend for each of you to munch on tonight." Kian said looking at the boys.

"Wow I think you've been hanging out with Andrea too much." I laughed.

"Yeah tell me about. Anyways my friend, Joseph, would like Dylan. And for Kyra.." Kian started but I cut him off.

"I pick my own prey." I winked as I looked at the boys.

"Oh well then." Kian said as he faked hurt. Which caused us all to laugh.

Dylan walked away and introduced herself to Joseph. And they sparked a conversation quickly.

"That one." I said as I pointed to a boy with brown curly hair with a bandana wrapped around his head.

"JC? Yeah I don't think that's gonna work." Kian said.

"Why does he have a girlfriend." I huffed.

"No the very opposite-"

"He's gay?"

"No if you would let finish I can tell you why!" Kian said getting frustrated that I wouldn't let him talk.

"Okay okay talk." I surrendered.

"He's a virgin." Kian finished.

"Oh please tell me he's not under aged or something." I cringed.

"No he's 23." Kian corrected.

"Then what's the deal?" I questioned.

"Well according to him he's waiting for 'the one' but I think he's just super awkward around girls." Kian laughed.

"Well I need to reintroduce myself." I said.

"Why?" Kian and Andrea said at the same time.

"Because I'm not Kyra, I'm the one." I said cockily.

___________________________________
It's out my creation is finally out for you guys.

So everyone writes the sex lessons where the guy teaches the girl but I've done a little reversal of the roles!

So be ready for Kyra Davis to teach Jc Caylen a couple things!

Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️

P.S. This is future Summer who re-read this and cringed at the spelling errors! I'm sorry!

P.P.S. this is future future summer who reread this and realized Kyra name was Jen on part of this chapter🤷🏽‍♀️ sorry I fixed it😂