For You, Baby

"Get out!" the man shouted at the top of his lungs, his face red from the rage bursting out of him.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?!" His wife added, her voice shrill with emotion.

She turned to her daughter, tears streaming down her tan skin, wrinkled with worry and stress.

"How could you do this to us?" she asked her, her voice breaking.

Crystal couldn't breathe. She couldn't think.

"Please.." she begged, but no one heard her over her dad's yelling.

"Please stop," she finally said.

Cameron couldn't look at his girlfriend, he couldn't even look up as her dad yelled at him to leave.

"Get the hell out of my house!" Her dad yelled at him, punctuated with a fist to his back.

Crystal's eyes went wide, finally she yelled.

"Stop! Don't touch him!" 

Cameron hurridly ran to the door, his mind set on getting out of there before his girlfriend's father pummeled him to the ground. 

"Leave!' Crystal's mother shouted again.

"Let me go too, please let me go," Crystal said.

But just as those words left her mouth, Cameron turned around and with a look of finality set in his brown eyes he said,

"You should probably stay here," before opening the wooden door and leaving without even looking back once.