≫First Date | (Last Chap)

First Date, (Last chapter (: )

Ross' POV ( Please read the note at the end <3)

Okay. You got this Ross.

Just ask straight away.

It's not like he's going to post it all over The internet....

God, this is Rocky. OF COURSE he's gonna post it all over the internet...

But I have like no choice.

Ross: ROCKYYYY

I waited for an answer and without a second passing Rocky ran into my room and slammed the door shut.

Rocky: I heard all of it, Ross. It's all good, of course I can help you choosing a place where you and Laura's first date can be!

He smiled cheekily at me and I gave him a weird look.

Ross: Where the hell did you know this from?!

He just rolled his eyes while walking towards me.

Rocky: Duh, we live in the 21st century. It's called hacking, where I can hear every single call of yours along.

He rolled his eyes again as it was the most obvious thing ever.

Ross: CAN'T YOU JUST STAY OUT OF MY PERSONAL LIFE?!? IT'S PERSONAL FOR A REASON!

Rocky: God Ross. It's just your private things that I stalk 24/7h, get over it.

I looked at him and was about to answer something again but just didn't. Why is Rocky so complicated?!

Rocky: Anyways.. Did you ask Laura already out ? I mean you should at least have the 'asking out' part over you..

I nooded.

Rocky: Oh god, you did ?! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU DID SOMETHING RIGHT !

He came closer and than hugged me tight before I pushed him away.

Ross: Rocky. I will never get how you can have a girlfriend...

Rocky stared at me and than raised his brows.

Rocky: At least I told my girlfriend that I have feelings for her when I realized them. Not like you, who just made her cry a-

Ross: I GOT IT ! Okay ?! I already apologized... But anyways, can we come back to our topic ?

Rocky rolled his eyes but nodded.

Rocky: What is Laura's favorite place ? I mean, what does she love to eat ?

Ross: Well... GoGurt, Pizza and in Austrailia she liked the beach...

Rocky: Are you kidding me ? Don't even tell me that you had the idea of a beach picknic, cause that happens in like EVERY raura fanfic on wattpad...

Ross: I-I, uh that's good, cause I didn't even think um about that..

Rocky: Ross ?

Ross: Yeah ?

Rocky: You're so dumb

Ross: ... Whatever

Rocky: So, okay... Laura is a person who likes it comfy.. So don't take her to an expensive restaurant, by the way that also happens in like every raura fanfic but nevermind.. Back to the date: Take her somewhere where you both can have fun. Cinema is a little.. complicated since raura shippers are like everywhere.. Y'know ?

I nodded. He was right at every point... Not that with the raura fanfic, I don't even read them, but the cinema thing and so on..

I suddenly got an idea.