the athletic guy

there was a guy named Jase who played football, basketball, and baseball.This guy was popular in school.Then on monday thier was a new student that had moved their from texas.Her name was Shea. Shea was walking in the hallways lost when all of a sudden Jase walks up to Shea and shows her to her class.They were in the 6th grade.Ever since that moment when Jase showed Shea to her class Shea has had a huge crush on Jase.But Shea always knew that she would never have the chance to be with Jase cause he is popular and she is not. So by the time they got to the 8th grade Sheas crush for Jase got bigger.Everytime Jase would say something to Shea she would always get happy. So Shea had awesome best friends she had Taylor, Ashley, and Matthew.And no matter wat happened they would always be thr for her. So one night shea had a dream.she had a dream tht her, Taylor, Ashley, and Matthew were going to the movies. So taylor brought her bf along n Ashley and Matthew were dating.Shea was all sad cause she didnt have a bf.So they walk in the theatre getting ready to sit down n Shea says thts a nice chair i really love tht chair.then all of a sudden Jase pops up out of the chair tht Shea said she liked n then after tht Jase n Shea started dating.and Jase confessed to shea tht he liked her as soon as ge laid eyes on her.so then they enjoy thr movie.n then they walk out into the mall n one of ashleys ex bfs n his sister walked up to us.n so me n taylor started fighting them. Shea fighted ashleys ex bf n taylor fighted his sister.n so after tht they went in to enjoy the day.Shea was happy as ever.15 years later jase n shea r happily married with a 1 year old little boy n she is pregnant with another little boy in which they r hoping tht the kids will turn out just like thr daddy.Taylor, Ashley, n Shea still kept in contact weather it was hanging out or taking thr kids to play at the park.they never argued at all and they were each others babysitter.