Chapter 8 Only for one night

"Only for one night..."

His lips found mine and he slowly caressed my tongue with his. His hands were tangled in my hair and each tug made me moan in sudden pleasure. I felt my stomach churn and I felt things I've never experienced before.

I rolled over on top of Marcus and straddled his waist. His hands gently squeezed my sides. "You are absolutely beautiful..." He pulled me down until our breaths collided.

My heart tugged with each sweet nothing he whispered into my ear. I felt his warm hand glide up my shirt slowly until my breathing hitched. I grabbed his hand and pulled away from his kiss.

"Marcus.." I whispered.

He kissed the edge of my jawline softly and replied back with just as much softness, "yes, my love?"

I closed my eyes and looked away. "If you don't stop then I don't know how I will be able too."

He gripped both of my wrists and flipped me under him. "I don't want to stop. I want you Addy."

And with that I let him take me and pushed any doubt out of my mind.

********************************

The next morning I was awoken by a bright light shining in my eyes. I slowly opened them and tried to sit up but failed miserably. I was in the arms of a man. Not just a man but Marcus Declan, the most eligible bachelor in the city. He murmured something in his sleep and turned over allowing me to sneak out of his bed.

I pulled the thin sheet over my naked body and peered down at the man I had just spent a heated night with. I blushed furiously when I remembered what we had done. I turned swiftly around and grabbed my clothes off of the ground in a hurry.

"Addy?"

I heard him say softly in a hoarse sexy voice. I froze and turned around quickly clutching the sheet even closer to my exposed chest.

"I-I'm sorry I woke you." I muttered in a rush.

He sat up revealing his glistening torso. I gulped and looked away. "Where do you think you are going ?" His eyes were dark and enticing causing me to tug nervously at my dark hair.

I quickly turned and grabbed the door knob. He was making me feel way too hot all over. Just as I pulled the door slightly open I was turned around with my wrists above my head. The sheet fell slowly down and I looked away with embarrassment.

"Addy don't run away from me." Marcus said sternly . I tried pulling away from him but to no avail. He leaned his head down and softly kissed my lips. I inwardly sighed and melted into him. His grip loosened and I wrapped my hands through his dark locks. He moaned into my mouth and picked me up and away from the door.

I pulled away and tried catching my breath. I rested my forehead on his chest and stayed silent for what seemed forever. "I don't want to do this Marcus. I know nothing good could ever come out of this."

I looked up at him and his brow furrowed. I kissed his cheek and sighed softly. I couldn't fall for a man like him. "Please pretend like this never happened?"

He glared down at me with dark eyes and a spark flashed through them but only for a second. "Go. Get dressed Addison."

I was taken aback by his sharp tone. I pulled on my clothes quickly and departed not looking back once. When I shut the door behind me I leaned back and closed my eyes. I've ruined everything..

I felt a soft ball of fur glide through my legs. I looked down and smiled. "At least I have you sweet baby. "

I picked up the fur ball and went into my room and took a long needed shower.

After my shower I pulled on a light sweater and jeans and left my room cautiously.. I was so ski-dish at every turn. I made it into the kitchen without bumping into a very moody millionaire. I sat down at the table and pulled out my phone.

2 missed calls from DAD

Great.. I quickly called back my father and was relieved to find that he didn't sound upset.

"Hey Pumpkin! How's my little girl?"

Not so little anymore...

I sighed into the receiver. His cheerful tone always made me so tired. "I'm great dad. What's up?"

He chuckled and spoke a little faster, "Don't you want to know how my date with Debby went?"

I sat up remembering that he had finally gotten the courage to ask her out. "Oh my gosh dad! How did it go?"

"It was really amazing. She is such a sweet soul. I don't know why I was so scared to ask her out."

I laughed and picked at some fuzz on my sweater. "I told you dad! I knew you two would hit it off."

My dad suddenly got really serious,"Honey, I really wanted to thank you though. I may have found the love of my life because of you."

I shifted uncomfortably with embarrassment. "er.. thanks dad, but it was really not because of me."

He laughed and was back to his normal cheerful tone. When I finally hung up with my dad I had been on the phone with him for nearly an hour. Marcus walked into the kitchen and was knotting his tie. I jumped up and knocked the chair over with a loud bang.

"Oh u-umm, I'm sorry.." I muttered and hurriedly picked up the chair.

He glanced up and didn't say a word. Why was he acting so strangely this morning and not bossing me around? I looked at the floor stupidly not sure what to do with my self. Marcus cleared his throat and I looked up to see him staring at me. We locked gazes for a few seconds until he began speaking and I looked away once more.

"My mother is coming over tonight for dinner so I will need you to prepare and serve for us tonight."

I felt oddly nervous for some reason. His mother was coming for dinner? I nodded and turned to leave.

"One more thing..'

I stopped but did not turn around.

"Make extra food. My mother is bringing a guest or two with her."