Barackoli (A Barack Obama fanfiction)

• Gewidmet Beyonce

I never originally thought i would be the president of the United States. I guess it all happened at the presidential election.

The people in charge of the food bought brocoli and i was one of the bunch. They brought me and my green friends to a big table when people started picking us up and dipping us in vegtable dip. "Guys! Whats going on!" I screamed. The humans saw me screaming and they laughed. To my horror, one picked me up and dragged me towards the big bowl of dip. I almost got dipped when a loud voice boomed over the intercom. The human droppe me to the floor and ran up with the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are here to announce the new president of the united states!"

The croud roared with applause. I had to laugh, what is this silly mortal event? Right then, the celing light fell and landed on the guy's head. He groaned in pain and fell to the floor. Everybody gasped. I rolled to the stage and looked at the scene. Everybody had better things to do then notice a piece of broccoli rolling. I continued rolling up to the guy and i hopped in his mouth. He coughed a couple times and said "I hate brocoli. Who brought this!" Then he stopped and reconsidered what just occured. "Oh my god, that brocoli saved my life!" The croud went nuts.

I grinned and looked at the people around me. The guy on stage said "You know what, i don't care. This brocoli should be the president of the United States." Instead of cheers of happiness, the crowd was angry. They yelled and shouted against me. They all said i wasn't fit to be president because i am a vegtable.

I felt so hurt, but i accepted the offer. The croud growled and the guy glowed with glee.