Making Love (Lawson Fanfiction)

••• Adam Pitts •••

The club was a blast. I couldn't even hear myself think over the loud music. I got myself a drink and sat on a couch. Geez, clubbing could be tiring sometimes. Especially when you have toured around the world and couldn't get enough sleep alright. I got my iPhone out and text our manager.

"Aye George! We might be going home at around 4 A.M. alright? "

I typed in. Honestly. I really needed some sleep right now but with Joel, Ryan and Andy lost in the crowd, which was one helluva crowd, I decided to let them be and make them find me. 

"Okay then. BUT MAKE SURE YOU GUYS MAKE IT IN TIME TO GO TO YOUR PRACTICE TOMORROW WITH YOUR CELEBRITY GUEST. "

It was all a blur but my eyes registered the letters slowly and I just realized what it said. 

"Who even is our celebrity guest? "

I replied. I would really care less about this celebrity guest we had but curiousity had taken over me. As I waited for a reply, I leaned my head back and shut my eyes. But I wasn't going to sleep. The flashing lights were just making me dizzy and rest for my eyes sounds good right now. I suddenly felt a lap brush on mine and sat on it. 

"Hey babe, what's your name? " I opened my eyes to see a girl in a kinky outfit sitting on me. She had blonde hair, dark brown eyes and weird pouty lips. If I was in the mood, I'd go for her but probably not today. 

"Not interested in you right now. Sorry." I furrowed my eyebrows and waited for a text to break the awkwardness. She got off of me with a disgusted face, she probably wasn't used to rejection and went for another guy. Whatever.

My phone beeped. "Her name is Cassandra Valerie. You should go check her out ;)" 

And since I had nothing to do, and there was WiFi, I decided to search her. I typed in her name and immediately went for the images because looks.are.important. 

A bunch of images showed up, and from what I've seen, she had dark brown hair that was usually wavy, dark brown eyes, and she was slim but had the curves. Hot. She's hot. Oh my god, Adam. She's your celebrity guest, during the whole tour, you can't do that. It will be awkward. But not if you keep it only to yourself. Apparently, I opened her Wikipedia and it said that she was a singer-songwriter who won The X-Factor U.S.A Season 3. Hmmm..... born in California, grew up in Los Angeles. What else... hmm.... and she's.... she's 2 years younger than me. An image showed up of her in this red lace lingerie and her lying down on her bed. This must have been a photoshoot from those men magazines and yeah. I zoomed in and just stared at it. Damn... Her hair went everywhere and her body looked like it was sculpted from a Goddess. Slim with right proportional body parts, that's what I'd say.

Yeah I was staring at it for a long time until the lads came to me, finally hammered and sat beside me. I immediately panicked and closed my iPhone, keeping it inside my jacket. Can't wait to see her.

 ••• Cassandra Valerie  •••

I woke up shivering inside my hotel here in London. Wow it is really cold here in London like they said! My manager walked inside my room and handed me breakfast. Bacon, pancakes and egg. I smiled and savoured the smell. I miss L.A. I miss my hometown. I know that travelling is a part of being a celebrity but sometimes, you really just think of the people you have left behind to chase your dreams and that is painful even though you know that you will be seeing them again. You know what I mean? Nevermind if you don't.

"You've got practice at 11, just make sure you start to get ready after you eat that. "

She walked out of my room just like that. I started eating my pancakes first with my favorite syrup. Thank god they had some here in the U.K. Munching on my pancakes, I just suddenly realized that today was the day I'm meeting the people I will perform with. Yeah, it's this band called Lawson. I'm not a big fan but their music is alright, I guess. Like, Learn To Love Again sounds amazing and When She Was Mine, And also Standing In The Dark and Taking Over Me they sound nice but there is also You Didn't Tell Me and Stolen too. I don't know I love a lot of their songs because they really are catchy, I'm just not that obsessed of a fan.

Or I might be...

Anyways, I am really excited to meet them so I rushed to my bathroom and put on some dry shampoo and put my strawberry lotion all over my body then started getting dressed to my cheetah printed sweatpants and my white shirt.

 •••

 I arrived inside the studio where I will be practicing my performances. I did take Jazz lessons. And that's where I learned to be seductive while dancing. Wow what was I thinking. Once I entered the studio, which was lonely at the moment except for my manager who put the music on, I decided to do a little bit of stretching. I went to the bar and raised my leg up and leaned on it, making sure that my legs get the fine stretching it needed. 

I did a fast warm up then started warming up my vocal chords. Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do. I did some mouth excercises while walking around the room, taking a sip from my water bottle now and then. As I had finished, my manager introduced me to a dance instructor. He was gay. And he looked a lot like that Ms. J person from America's next stop model. But anyways, he looked like a fun person to be with so I didn't mind. He taught me some moves, some where pretty easy because I did take Jazz lessons before and some were pretty hard because they were fast movements and it required you to go from this point of the stage to that point. She finally taught me all the steps to one of the songs I'm singing but I had to learn three more. She clapped her hands in a sassy manner meaning to take a break, a lunch break since it was already 12:30. 

"Hey Cass! Let's eat lunch! "

My manager shouted from the other side of the room, "Just a sec! I'm going to change into another shirt! "

"Sure! Just meet us at Nando's. Cross the street and you'll find us there. " She then walked out of the room before I even yelled "MMmkay!"

I looked around the dance studio and down the halls outside the studio searching for a bathroom. Well, I did find one but it was too far away. Can I just change my clothes here inside the studio? Hmmm... Nobody seems to be looking. My dance instructor went with my manager also. Nobody was inside but me. Yeah I'll take the risk. I grabbed a shirt from my bag and got out a new fresh shirt.

I took my shirt off revealing my black laced underwear. I got my towel and wiped the sweat off of my body. I wiped my neck, my chest, my stomach and my back. But that's when I felt eyes. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, I looked around the room while fixing my shirt over my head and onto my body already and my gaze ended at the door.