Nathan&Jess

• Dedicated to Jessica Balubar

you've know Nathan pretty much your whole life and you'd always been really close, like family, or so you thought...

A couple of months ago, you were all at the club celebrating Nathan and the lads getting a sold out show at Wembley! Nathan had invited yo along as his '+1'. The night was amazing, you all had a gret night, laughing, joking, dancing, talking and of course, drinking.

You'd got absolutely bladdered, too drunk to make you way home so you ened up sleeping in Nathans bed, and he slept on his sofa, you said you would but, he insisted.

The next morning, you woke up with what seemd to be the worlds worst hangover, your head was throbbing and you felt ever so sick. Nathan came in after he had heard you stumbling out of bed, just to make sure you were okay and find out if you'd slept well. You loved how caring he was, and how he never seemed to mind having you around, no matter what your reason was.

"Do you want to take a shower? See if it makes you feel a bit better?" He asked.

"Erm... Sure, yeah, okay, cheers Nath" you smiled.

He patted your arm softly and kissed you on the forehead before leaving you to yourself sorted.

After your shower, you get into some clean clothes. As you and Nath were so close, he'd always kept a draw empty for your stuff, incase you ever needed to stay at his during tough times.

All freshened up, you head downstairs and into the kitchen to make a coffee, to wake and sober you up.

Coffee made, you wonder into the living room, only to almost drop your cup when you see all the lads are there, how could you not have heard them?

You make your way over to the sofa a squeeze yourslef into the space next to Nath bedfore placing your drink on the coffee table. The football was on and all the boys were involved in it but it wasn't your kind of thing, and your head was still hurting from your hangover so you decided to rest it on Naths shoulder, but, he didn't seem to mind, he just rested his head against yours and placed his hand on your knee. You closed your eyes, just for a few moments to see if it would help but when you woke up, the lads were gone and you were laid on the sofa with your head on Naths knees. You look uo to find him smiling down at you. "How long was I asleep?" You question.

"Around 2 and a half hours"

"Ah right, you should have woke me up"

"No, I couldn't, you looked to peaceful" 

You blush before sitting up and smiling at him!

"You're such an amazing friend Nath! You know that right? Your just amazing, so kind and considerate! My best friend ever!" You exclaim.

"But.." He starts

"But what?" You shoot him a confused look

"To you, I wanna be more than that" he mumbled uder his breath, but you still caught what he'd said.

"Wait, wha-" but before you can finish questioning his previous comment, his lips are on yours, his lips are so soft and fit yours perfectly, he's kissing you so gently but so passionately at the same time. Once the initial shock wore off, you were perfectly contempt with kssing him back.

He broke the kiss, it seemed to have lasted forver but it actually only lasted 4 and a half minutes. 

He smiled at you and blushed "I've been wanting to kiss you for so long, you wouldn't believe"

"Oh I would, but why wait until now?" You enquired, trying to hide the cheeky smile that you could feel creeping across your face.

"Don't know really" he smirked before puliing your lips back to his only moments before breaking it again, only to ask, "Be mine already?"

"I always have been" you whispered, and with that, your relationship started...