Angel Prince: The Memories (sequel to Demon Prince chapter 1)

PREFACE

The heart that truly loves never forgets.

I know that the memories that we shared together will never last. And those happy memories were the memories that I will treasure in my heart forever.

"What are we doing here?"

"Just wait," I said in a soft voice.

"I still have to clean Princess Ashley's room..." she said stubbornly.

I heard the glass door of the greenhouse opened. It was Ethan and Athrun. Ethan walked silently toward us. Behind him was Athrun looking a bit shaken.

Athrun strongly detest this idea. He said there were many ways to make things right... and that this was not the solution to our problems. He does not want to do this to Quincy.

Ethan agreed with me. He said he would do the same thing to Ely only if he had the strength to do that. He let love prevail over him while I let my fear prevail over my love for Quincy.

"I love you Quincy..." I walked toward her and put my hands on her cheeks.

"What are you doing?" she asked fretfully. He avoided my gaze and tried to push me away from her but she did not succeed.

"Look at me..." She listened to me and looked straight into my eyes. "Always remember that all I want is to make you happy."

She swallowed hard and nodded at a snail's pace. When I could not handle my feelings anymore, I bent down and kissed her fervently. I slowly moved my face away from her and beckoned Ethan to move forward.

"Quincy..." Ethan said calmly. "Look at me."

Quincy slowly opened her eyes and looked sideways. "Ethan? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to tamper your memories..."

CHAPTER ONE: I WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN!

"Relax Justin!" Athrun grabbed my wrist to stop me from drumming the window of the car. "What's wrong with you?"

"Just excited." I was excited. I missed my parents, my sisters... and Quincy...

"How about you Ethan? What's wrong with you?" Athrun kicked his leg to stop him from stamping the carpeted floor of the car. "Why are you so quiet?"

"Not excited," Ethan replied.

We did not talk again after that. Athrun sensed Ethan's bad mood and made a wise decision by shutting up. No one would ever dare to make fun of Ethan when he is in a mood like that. Athrun just continued reading "Eragon" and asked the driver to play some music.

"We're here," the driver announced. Athrun closed the book immediately and opened the window. Ethan sighed heavily and slapped his cheeks - maybe to make sure that he was not dreaming.

We left the car and headed to the great hall where our family was waiting for our return. The butler accompanied us and told us about all the changes that happened in the castle when we were gone. I thought Athrun and Ethan were behind me but when I looked back, they were gone.

CHEATERS! They escaped! They left me alone! Where could they possibly be? Urgh! I hate being the center of attraction!

The butler suddenly stopped walking and when I looked up, I found myself in front of the enormous stilted door that leads to the great hall. I turned my back and was about to run when the door behind me opened and heard people shouting my name and clapping their hands madly.

"Good luck Justin," Athrun said. His voice was from the far end of the castle... near the chambermaids' room.

"You said you are excited so enjoy!" Ethan added. I was sure his voice came from the garden.