1:

@Lukes pov
5 years ago •flashback•
What have i done I've killed Y/Ns mother.Oh GOD here come the police where can i hide?,the woods.
•end of flashback•
I have never forgave myself for doing this but its done now. "LUKE SLENDER WANTS U TO GO KILL SOME ONE CALLED SANDRA" I sighed that was masky he wants every thing to be quick and properly.

I grabbed my knife and headed out towards the city,thats when something caught my eye this girl she had Y/H/C and Y/E/C.Thats when i realised that girl was Y/N,her eyes were red and she looked really pale,she was holding a knife and she had just plunged that into that girl.She turned around and saw me she dropped he knife and walked towards me "Luke?" She whispered,I replyed "yep,its me Y/N" then she said something that made my blood turn cold..."I knew you killed my mum but its alright she was coming home drunk every night and she would scream and shout and smash things every thing she could get hold of thank you,I started killing last year because i couldn't handle the pain i missed you". I could see now she was crying so i comforted her "your coming back with me",after you finished my kill me and Y/N walked back to the mansion where I would have to explain all this to slender...

QUICK MESSAGE
Hey everyone if you liked the first part of my creepypasta luke hemmings x reader plz ,like and share
By the way if your names sandra and your reading this just change the same of the person to someone u hates name
Have fun reading next chapter will be in a few days
Love ya,
Grace