You Again

Shaia's POV:

    'ohgodi'msoscrewedohgodi'msoscrewdohgodi'msoscrewed' Was the only thought that ran through my mind the minute I smelled that scent. And what a scent it was! So yummy and sweet. Like apples and cinnamon. Then it hit me, it was the scent of the boy tackled me when I ran away from my old pack! I got off the ground.

"Done being dramatic?" Cole asked. I huffed indignantly. "I was not being dramatic! You were trying to kill us with your crazy driving! Have you no idea that we could've gotten killed?! That we could've died? Oh you are in so much trouble!" "With who?" Cole asked. "With me. " I glared. Everybody was still looking at me. "Oh I'm so scared! Little Shaia's gonna come after me! Save me Batman!" Cole said in a fake female voice. This time I really glared. So he thinks it's funny? 'I'm about kick some werewolf butt'.

  Cole recognized the look in my eyes. It was the same look that appeared whenever I was about to go kick some ass, most of the time his. He backed up slowly, not wanting to enrage me further. He always said that I was like a snake. I would always lock eyes on the prey, rear back a tiny bit, then lunge. " Shaia? You know I was kidding right? You know that I love you-" He ran.

  " Oh no you don't! You wanted an angry Shaia, you got one!" I ran after him, the entire school watching and laughing. I was about to tackle the wuss, when someone laid a hand on my shoulder. I stopped, and looked up. It was a guy, probably a beta by the looks of it. 'You know, he looks kinda famila-Hold up! It was the 'Guy that tackled me when I ran away from the pack''s friend! The last time I saw him, he was a scrawny kid! Now, boy got some MUSCLES! He had blond hair, and teal eyes.

" Excuse me, but would you mind coming with me?" He asked. Hmm, didn't sound much like a question. "No she wouldn't." growled a voice behind me. Cole was here. Good, this guy kinda scares me. And what if he told? What if he decided to tell the entire school that I was a dark blue wolf? A female no less! Why, I would be practicly forced to take a mate! No, I decided. I'll avoid him until it can wait no longer.

 "I didn't ask you." the guy snapped. Cole growled and bared his teeth, looking ready to kill the dude. "Well, I didn't want to go anyway." I said. I turned around to walk away, but a hand grabbed my wrist before I could. "Please." He growled. "She said no, now bugger off!" Cole snarled.

" Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you. The Alpha is very possessive of his mate." I could only gape as he turned and walked away to a group of guys that were watching us, 'Mr. I tackle girls' with them, at the head of the group. 'Teal eyes' must've told 'Mr.I tackle girls' about my refusal to go with him, because 'Mr.I tackle girls' looked like he was about to tackle someone again, and it wasn't gonna be pretty.

He turned those eyes to me, and then I knew that I wasn't going to get away from him. Not by a long shot. As Cole turned me around to lead me into the school, I made a silent oath that I wasn't gonna make it easy for him to catch me. If he was gonna be difficult, so would I.

Authors Note:I am so sorry  I haven't been uploading. It's just that I found a website called fanfiction.net and I'm a REALLY big Harry Potter fan, so of course, I had to drown myself in the fanfictions.Hope this chapter makes up for it! And if it doesnt, I have an excuse: I'm REALLY tired right now. So I'm going to go to bed. Bye!(not for a year this time, only for about a week or so)