Chapter 3: Lobby Madness

{Jaden's POV}

The taxi drove up to a hotel and we all piled out. We stepped out and looked up at the sign that said "Big Tree Hotel" and boy did it live up to its name because it was HUGE!

We got our bags and walked inside. While our patents went to the front desk to check in and get everything settled, Willow and I decided to go to the Café and Buffet place around the corner.

{ My POV }

We were inside the Café and Buffet area and Dereck had put entirely too much sugar in his hot chocolate. Why he put sugar in hot chocolate in the first place, we'll never know.

"Hey did you guys know they had something for Disney here? I just want to run circles around the hotel. Who wants to race me? I bet I could beat all of you. Mwahahahaha!!!" He said in a hyperactive voice. And before we knew it he was running out of the place.

We all got up and started chasing after him because none of us wanted to get in trouble. When mom gets embarrassed, very bad things go down. 😳

So Dereck was running around everywhere and I was trying my best to keep up with him. I was right on his tail and about to catch up to him when I heard somebody calling my name from behind me.

"Calista watch out!"

But it was too late and before I knew it I had run into somebody.

----------

{ Jaden's POV }

I was on Instagram looking at my boy Mateo's pictures when all of a sudden I see a little boy running and a girl who looked about my age running after him.

"Calista watch out!" Is all I heard before she ran into me. We both fell down and as she started to look up I saw her face.

She was beautiful. She had a caramel skin tone with jet black hair that perfectly framed that little face of hers she had. She had hazel eyes and high, pretty, perky cheekbones. She smiled at me as she caught me looking at her. She had braces yet her teeth were so straight. I guess she was about to get them off but it looked as if she never even really needed them. I realized I was staring at her and quickly blushed and then tried to help her up.

" I'm so sorry I was chasing after my brother and I wasn't looking where I was going." She said. She had the cutest voice ever. Not too high, not to deep or scratchy, just right.

"It's ok just watch where you're going next time. We wouldn't want to give anyone a concussion now would we." I smiled I think a little too hard and we both laughed at that weak ugly joke I just made. All I could do was just look and smile at her.

{ My POV }

All I know Is that one minute I'm chasing Dereck, and the next I'm running into somebody. I rubbed my head and caught a quick glance at my victim.

He had curly hair but had blonde at the top. He was the same skin color as me with the dreamiest eyes you could ever imagine. Next thing I knew, I caught him staring at me. Is he disgusted with me? Is he like 'Ew why did this peasant just run into me'? Why am I still thinking I need to hurry up and apologize.

"I'm so sorry I was chasing after my brother and wasn't looking where I was going." Psh well of course I wasn't looking where I was going duh Calista! I thought to myself.

"It's ok just watch where you're going next time. We wouldn't want to give anyone a concussion now would we?" He said it with the cutest smile plastered onto his face.

"Haha no we definitely wouldn't want that. Oh by the way, my name is Calista."

"I'm Jaden." Duh of course! I must've hit my head pretty hard not to notice that he was Jaden Smith.

I would've freaked out except for the fact that my mom works with celebrities so i was used to meeting them. So I wasn't like a deranged fan, if I met them then it was just cool.

{ Jaden's POV }

She said her name was Calista so I told her mine was Jaden. Then I decided to step it up a notch.

"Wow, a pretty name for a pretty girl." I flashed a toothy smile and winked at her. She blushed and laughed this cute little laugh.

"Thank you." Is all she said to me before going back to blushing and laughing.

Before I knew it her brothers and sisters were tugging her off to go find her little brother.

"Wait. But I-"

"No time Calista. We have to find Dereck!" The boy who seemed a little older then us told her.

And she was off. She looked back at me and mouthed 'sorry'. I mouthed back 'it's ok'. Thoughts rambled around in my head about her and that's when I remembered I didn't even get her number or anything.

Mom and Dad finished checking in and we put our bags on the luggage carrier and got in the elevator. I couldn't stop thinking about her, and with that I drifted off into space, daydreaming.

......................

(A/N) Hehe yayyy they've met. I wanted to make a longer chapter so that it would be interesting.  

.... 

Do you guys like?  

Oh and sorry for all the dumb typos lol 

.... 

Ill try to update way more since its summer time now. Yayy summer 😄