Chapter 1:

IM FINALLY A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!! I can't believe it i've been waiting for this for like.....forever! Oh sorry for being rude...My names Rubi ,I'm 18 and I just graduated 😏. Anyways , I'm Puerto Rican but grew up in Brooklyn ,and my dream is going to LA 😍. I finally get to go tomorrow! I've always told myself the summer I graduate High School I'm going to California.

Going with me are my cousins Ashley and Madison. Ashley is 18 and also just graduated too. Like me she is also Puerto Rican but also half Dominican . She's kinda what you would say the mean one...you'll see later on😉. Although Madison did not graduate with us and is 19 , she is still coming with us because she's kinda part of our little group oh and also Puerto Rican by the way.

Rubi's POV
Me and Ashley were in my house. She was helping me pack , I still haven't finished and we leave in a few hours 😄 . Were usually together either way. I was so excited so I just texted in the group chat since Madison wasn't with us.....

Group Chat:
Rubi: OMG GUYS!? We leave tmrw😊.
Ashley: Even though I'm right next to you, IK IM EXCITED!
Madison:You guys are always together 😭 and ME TOO!!!I CAN'T WAIT!
Rubi: You guys all packed?
Ashley: Yup 😊
Madison:Yeahh
Rubi: I'm not I'm packing now 😭
Ashley:Yeah I'm helping you 😒
Madison: OMG still? You better hurry up our flight is at 3am its 9:30😭
Rubi:Ik Ik! I'll be finished by then just gotta pack cloths for the entire summer.😅

(Yup we're staying the whole summer😊)

Madison: Okay😂

UGHH this is so much thanks for helping me shmukums 😊. "Your welcome😌" Ashley said in a "sweet" voice.

Once we finished packing my stuff it was already 11 . I told Ashley to hurry home and get some sleep 😭. Even though we'll only get like 2 hours😒.

"Byeee" Ashley said walking away almost hitting a wall. "Byeee Don't hurt yourself" I replied.

*BEEP BEEP*
I literally slept for 2 hours 😴

BUT i was still excited, I was going to LA in an hour 😜‼️

I texted in the group chat:

Rubi: Ya up😜⁉️
Ashley: Yessss❗️ I'm already on my way to your place.
Madison: Yeahhhh❕So am I
Rubi : Okay😌 let's skeddit then 😅 both ya meet me downstairs I'll be there with an uber , to take us to the airport! HURRY
Ashley: Okayy
Madison: Alrightt

Ashley's POV
I am super excited to finally go to LA😏‼️ Me and my cousins have been waiting for this all year😩. Now we only have an hour left 😜.
Anyways I've gotta get going To Rubi's house.
"Byee Mami, Bye Papi Love you guys"
*gives hugs*
"Bye Ashleyyyy Love you tooo" my parents said.
"Byee Nene see you in 3 months 😢"
"Yayyy....nah just kidding Byee Ima miss you " he jokes around.

I walk out my house head to the bus stop so I don't have to make my parents drive me at 3am to the airport.Even though they would 🙂.
*Buz-Buzzz*
I feel my phone vibrate. I look down at it and see that Rubi texted In the Group chat:

Rubi: Ya up😜⁉️
Ashley: Yessss❗️ I'm already on my way to your place.
Madison: Yeahhhh❕So am I.
Rubi : Okay😌 let's skeddit then 😅 both ya meet me downstairs I'll be there with an uber , to take us to the airport! HURRY
Ashley: Okayy
Madison: Alrightt

The bus comes and I get on.

Only takes a while I'll get there quick...

Madison's POV
I Got up to my phone going off like crazy
"Me Yama , Me Yama , Me Yama llama ding dong...." It was the group chat of course 😭 :

Rubi: Ya up😜⁉️
Ashley: Yessss❗️ I'm already on my way to your place.
Madison: Yeahhhh❕So am I
Rubi : Okay😌 let's skeddit then 😅 both ya meet me downstairs I'll be there with an uber , to take us to the airport! HURRY
Ashley: Okayy
Madison: Alrightt

I said good bye to my parents " Bye mom Bye Dad love yous" I whispered since they were sleeping "Bye love you too" they said back.

And to my brother "Byee Chriss" "bye Madison" he said back dryly 😒.

I got out my house and began walking to Rubi's since I live like 5 minutes away.

I got there and saw Rubi outside by an uber car putting her stuff in.

"Heyy " I said to her as she jumped a little 😭.
"Heyy , you scared the caci outta me" she said back.
I just laughed and put my stuff in the car.... Now we just need Ashley she has an Excuse though she lives in Staten Island so it might take a while

"YOO" I heard from across the street. She got her quicker than I thought😭.
"There's our loud mouth 😀" Rubi said.
As Ashely continued crossing.

"We all ready ⁉️" Rubi screamed.
"YEAH" Me and Ashley said at the same time like five year olds watching a play😭.
"Okayy lets go thennn‼️"

Rubi's POV
We got to the airport just on time for our flight thank god we made it😳.

Any way we got on the plane and nothing happened after we all fell asleep 😭.

The flight felt so short since we were sleeping and all but when we got out we were up and ready for an exciting day 😊.

We actually didn't know where to go because we rented a hotel room to stay at for our trip, We all split the amount we had to pay. So we just got another uber to drive us around to see if we just end up finding it and we did😭.

Once we got there we thanked the uber driver because he also let us plug our phone into the AUX cord 😭 , and checked into the hotel immediately.

We wanted to go be tourist and explore already 😜 so we dropped our stuff off, changed and left.

We were actually pretty hungry from that long plane ride so we went around looking for something to eat.

While I was walking I was also talking 😭 and I bumped into this guy who ended up being actually really cute 😏......

~First story tell me what you think of it 😩 vote if you want me to update 😜😈🙏🏼⁉️