Chapter one Meeting wolf gang

I walk along the streets of Miami. I decide to go play some minecraft. So im on the way to my house when i hear voices. "Hey Adam wanna start a new series?" I turn and i see Jin and i run up to them. "NO WAY SKYDOESMINECRAFT AND JINBOP?!" I say excited. "Yea and ur mattbrodie13 right?" Adam says. " Yea maybe we could do a video or like i could move in with u Jin Ross Barney and jess" matt says. "That'd be great!" Jin said and we walked to the wolf gang house. "Ross Barney Jess get down here!" Adam hollered. Everyone looked at me. "Im Matt as in the mattbrodie13 I know all of u but Adam asked if i would join wolf gang so i joined." Ross shot up "Ill show him his room" we get there and its giant. Its got an editing space a bed a bathroom 4 laptops a microphone new head phones. "Thanks!" Matt exclaims happy. The other walk in. "So i take it u like your room?" Jin asks. "Im the room on your left and Adams on your right." Jess said and smiles at me. "Matt wanna do a video together today?" Jess asks. "Sure vlog or minecraft up to u". Matt responds looking her in the eyes. "Lets do vlog!" Jess says excited and we go into her room. "Hey guys its aphmau here with a special guest mattbrodie13." She looks at me. "Hey guys im matt... Im the newest member of wolf gang." Jess turns the camera back to her. "Ok Matt which videos do you prefer?". She looks at me. "Vlogs though i dont do them as much." We wrap the video up. "That was awsome!" Jess yells. "Agreed" i say and leave. Later that night. "Im going to bed guys night!" I say and go to sleep.