Chapter 0 - Prologue

A soft cry pierced the night. A young girl picked up the baby and gave it to the mother. "It's a girl." The mother looked to the girl before she looked to the baby in her arms. The moment she looked into the eyes of the baby, her vision suddenly went white. 

When her vision was restored, she found herself looking at a boy and a girl. The two were fighting around the symbol that represented Estrilla. None of the two stepped on the symbol, untill the girl plunged a bolt of lightening in the symbol. Slowly, the symbol started to burn and to break down. The moment, the symbol shattered in pieces, the vision of the woman flashed white again. During this flash, she heard a cry of a baby.

When her vision was restored again, she was back in the room. The young girl stood bowed over her to check whether the mother was still alive. She made a movement with her hand. "It's fine." The girl sighed in relief and laid the baby back in the arms of the mother. "No." the mother said, before the girl could walk away. "Take her with you. Kill her." The girl looked to the mother as if she was crazy. "Why..." was all she could say. "Don't ask. Kill." The girl picked up the baby and left the room. Before she crossed the doorstep, the woman said one last thing to her. "Don't tell anybody about what happened in here, or else you'll be killed as well. The girl nodded, and left the room.