The Deal Exchange

December 29, 2015

Samy

It's been a day Carl wasn't texting or calling me. This is the very first time it happened. He was supposed to call or visit me in every hour. Ok. Ok. If he will not call, text or visit me until 6pm. I'll go visit him at their house. That's it, I'll make the first move.

Clark

"Good morning Twinnie!" I greeted

"I'm not in a good mood." She answered

"Even if, you're having a date with Carl today?"

"Yes, because that's a joke. And it's not funny"

"Do you think I am kidding you?"

"Yes"

"Look at Carl's message" I said while putting my phone in front of her face

'Tell her to be ready at 2pm'

"Really?!" She said excitedly with a really bright smile

That's so nice. Her smile made me feel better, it made me feel that I made a good choice.

"Yeah, really." I answered
"By the way, You'll be dating him until the 13th of December" I added

"What did you do for him for an exchange?"

"Haha, nothing"
"Just enjoy your date"

"Thank you Twinnie, really."
"Love you"

---

After Carl and Claire's date, Carl invited Claire to their house...

---

6pm

Samy

Ok. It's already 6pm. I must go now.

From my room, while getting my things, I shouted
"Yaya, paki sabi kay manong na iready yung car ko. Aalis po ako. And tell him that I'll drive for myself."

"Yes po ma'am"

"Thanks po yaya"

---

While driving to Carl's house, I saw his car just 2 cars away from me. So I follow him until we got to his house. I stopped my car to a corner near to their house and saw him inside the car kissing with a girl. My tears started to fall from my eyes. I don't know how to react, I don't know if I'm gonna get out of my car and slap him or just leave them in peace. What I just know is, that really hurts a lot. I know and I admit that I'm in a relationship with a playboy but I don't know that it will end up like this.

My tears can't stop from falling so I've decided just to leave them.
I left them in peace but they left me in pieces.
So I think, this will be the end of us.
Bye Carl.